• What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Best children's colorway yet
laugh.gif
those are still trash.

Some of yall are so easily sold.
Both of these guys got it right. 

I will go on record right now as saying that the best CWs I have seen up to this point are the College "PEs" CWs. Texas, Oregon, AZ, Duke, etc... Simple bold solids with good secondary accents. Aside from those, the 35k is the best executed up to this point. I would love to see a cool grey with yellow and orange Thunder CWs like the kd3 did.

Someone define children's CW for me. People act like the only shoes they own is black/red all black black/blue ect. If you do, you have a boring subpar sneaker collection IMO.

An being easily sold implies Nike has some type of control over the person. Whatever happen to just calling a shoe ugly if that's how you feel. Lol

Last edited:
Those cave mans/cave purples look pretty good... I might have to pick up a pair but likely only if I get them on disco. I haven't received my GG's... they're still sitting at my cousin's place so I can't comment on the mesh on those. My Good/Bad apples look flawless though.

Someone define children's CW for me. People act like the only shoes they own is black/red all black black/blue ect. If you do, you have a boring subpar sneaker collection IMO.

An being easily sold implies Nike has some type of control over the person. Whatever happen to just calling a shoe ugly if that's how you feel. Lol

I'm obviously not talking about you when I say "easily sold"

I saw you say you like the shoes from the jump, I was joking about the guys who act like hi-def pics turned it into an entirely different shoe.

And as far as a childrens c/w...kids wear tacky junk because they're attracted to bright colors and flashy shoes.

Crazy colors can be tastefully done, but when it's not its usually some trash my daughter wants me to get her.

You guys are funny man. I get what your saying domosirchazzo domosirchazzo

Gold medals would be my favorite but I loath clear soles. I really like the LeBron 12s but for that reason alone may not get a pair. I know it's just shoes and not that serious but still.

I've always loved but never got the Olympic VC 1s. These are basically the exact same CW.

Not to get off topic but Nike needs to bring back the VCs. I'm a fan of all 5 models.

I still have a pair of my black/red VC 1's. Used to ball in them all the time in college. Took em out a while back, still in pretty good shape surprisingly.

Back
Top Bottom