• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View media item 1271754
These are really beautiful.

tumblr_m0lshrl04j1qhsx1go4_250.gif

Show off [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

philosophre philosophre Nice! is this at HOH Serramonte? I was going to go there but I scored online. How do they handle FCFS releases, not sure exactly the procedure where they let people in and line up there :lol:

I wanted to cop the Gold Medals, but my girl complained and gave me the usual talk about too many shoes, so I decided to get get the DB 8s, instead :lol:

philosophre philosophre Nice! is this at HOH Serramonte? I was going to go there but I scored online. How do they handle FCFS releases, not sure exactly the procedure where they let people in and line up there :lol:

It was pretty relaxed. People were just clustered around. Only two people made a line before asked by employees. People were polite about finding their place in line before we entered. I enjoyed the lack of hustle for the kd.

Unfortunately I can't say the same for people there for the girl 13s. HOH barely had any sz. Bunch were there for sz 7 GS.

I wanted to cop the Gold Medals, but my girl complained and gave me the usual talk about too many shoes, so I decided to get get the DB 8s, instead :lol:
you sound pretty confident about getting those :nerd:   anyways, best of luck to you man
I'm not a fan of ATC services, but I bought 3 from the best ones out there to help my chances of copping them. I know I may still strike out, but it's worth the try.

I have the IV's and I'm considering leaning towards getting/keeping the VII's instead

Footlocker has a 10.5 Global Game if anyone cares. Was able to add to cart.

Damn those N7s sitting hard.

The gold is kinda underwhelming in person. Like the Posite and midsole are two different shades. Gonna keep looking at them and decide if I want them. At $170 they may be going back.

Didn't let me use bday coupon so not worth having two pairs when I'm undecided.

I'm not a fan of ATC services, but I bought 3 from the best ones out there to help my chances of copping them. I know I may still strike out, but it's worth the try.
yeah, i'm still holding strong ,and not trying to put money in those peoples pockets

i might cave one day tho you never know 
laugh.gif

@thapointguy  i was afraid that the gold was gonna look really dull in person

Last edited:
To be honest I thought I could get away from dropping out of the shoe game but these 7s keep me from being able to do so. Golds are only my second pair of this model but still itching to cop another ID of them that I've been looking at for awhile, simple colors with little intricate details bring out the true Beaty of this silhouette imo

yeah, i'm still holding strong ,and not trying to put money in those peoples pockets

i might cave one day tho you never know 
laugh.gif

@thapointguy  i was afraid that the gold was gonna look really dull in person
Stay strong homey.  Don't give them vultures your money

Edit: Damn those pony's look reallll bad..

Last edited:
went to HOHo Hillsdale 5 mins before they open 6 people in line
happy.gif
 1 guy for the KDs and another for the Lebrons the rest are there for 13s
ohwell.gif
 people must be really saving up for tnext week to be passing up on these
grin.gif
 btw I passed too in anticipation for next week
laugh.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_m0lshrl04j1qhsx1go4_250.gif

Show off [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

:lol: I actually wore my IV's up there like a hypebeast so I had them out anyways. Thought I'd better put them in the pic.

I like goooooooold.

I went back and helped a NTer buy a pair after we discussed the terms (retail + frap). There was a sz 10 on the counter so it worked out. So that might be the last pair of gold medals or happenstance. I asked them what's left but they neglected to tell me. That was about 15 minutes ago at serramonte.

I went back and helped a NTer buy a pair after we discussed the terms (retail + frap). There was a sz 10 on the counter so it worked out. So that might be the last pair of gold medals or happenstance. I asked them what's left but they neglected to tell me. That was about 15 minutes ago at serramonte.

u think they still have 10.5 or 11?im plannin to cop another pair

u think they still have 10.5 or 11?im plannin to cop another pair

they might. Didn't ask. Didn't see any other sizes on the counter besides the 10. If you really want to dbl up, you can have my spare pair once my ndc pair comes in.

NTer helping out. Not really a oop is it? Kinda is I guess. Not really tho.

Back
Top Bottom