Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Messes with the front toe-box area of the silhouette and makes the strap and posite both look flimsy cheap which I know is the opposite of what you would think but oh well, guess I'm just weird like that :lol:

Nah your actually right when you look at the pics.

I don't generally think of Nike when I think of high-quality leather/suede.

I'm feeling 50/50 on the black EXTs. Need more pics.

Does anyone else's pair squeak really loudly? Just got my first pair in. Super comfortable, but that squeaking sound is crazy loud.

That is a lot of white on the XMAS.

Does it glow in the dark? Kind of has that look like it would.

Texas will be a cop.

Freight....to my knowledge there's different types of 3/4 tights NBA players wear. But one brand you may want I check out is Zensah. Let me know if you have any questions.

JS"

He has the best out of the 3 but they are all underwhelming

KD def won Christmas this yr, but it's a pass, $200 on the EXT is about $25 more than I like but i'm def buying them so it's no biggie

really hoping he doesnt wear VI's again tonight... 

does anyone know what brand of 3 qtr (or even full-length) compression tights NBA players wear? they seem to be made with material that is much thicker than Nike's... at least it seems that way since you never see anyone's tights ripping at the knees during play. i'm tired of having to throw away tights after making the slightest dive for a loose ball. any help would be greatly appreciated!
@freighttgc
i'm pretty sure it just looks thicker because he's wearing his usual knee sleeve under his tights instead of over like he has been known to do
View media item 1290976if you want thicker tights, you can go with the hyperwarm combat gear for nike or the cold gear from under armour. but unless you're playing outdoors in the frozen tundra, prepare for some serious swamp crotch.

Christmas 7s don't look to bad. Im Just little tired of the hyper crimson nd hyper punch colorz. Just waiting on more pics

wait where's the emerald in the Christmas KDs
nerd.gif

Digging the christmas kds. dope color blocking, liking the eggnog vibe, just hoping they don't get dirty as quick as the USAs did.

Back
Top Bottom