• What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Whack tats
Hey guys I found nikenino
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alright fellas... i want the suedes

how can i get them for less than retail? 
I have a FTL birthday coupon that expired on \ 12/8. think theyll still honor it? 

Hey guys - I have a quick question sorry its a little off topic.

I am looking to purchase a pair of KD 7 but wanted to try them on first before I buy them online. I went to my local Footlocker and they had no KD 7 in stock! They did have KD 6 however, but in size 11.   I am usually 11.5 in EVERYTHING but the KD 6 size 11 fit perfectly even with a tad bit of room to spare. 

My question is do the KD 6 and the KD 7 fit the same way? Is there any difference whatsoever in the sizing? If not, I will definitely get a size 11 in KD 7 --- btw those black suedes are too clean. 

Thanks!

SB
Not off topic at all...that's why this thread is here.

The KD7 will have a tiny bit more height in the toebox. It will be a hair longer (maybe 1/8 inch). It will fit snugger at the midfoot with the strap.

I would get the same size you got your KD 6 in.

edit: unless you have really, really wide feet...in which case it would probably be too tight. But going up half a size would make them longer...

Last edited:
Not off topic at all...that's why this thread is here.

The KD7 will have a tiny bit more height in the toebox. It will be a hair longer (maybe 1/8 inch). It will fit snugger at the midfoot with the strap.

I would get the same size you got your KD 6 in.

edit: unless you have really, really wide feet...in which case it would probably be too tight. But going up half a size would make them longer...

Thanks man! So I don't have super wide feet and I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on KD 7 size 11 because KD 6 size 11 fit perfect. Hopefully I'm right!!!

Has anyone received their KD's with a bunch of creasing in the heel area of the midsole?  My gold KD's from Nike.com came in and looked like someone had tried them on and walked around in them.  It's not that big of a deal since I'll be wearing them, but I'd rather crease up my own shoes before anyone else, especially if I'm paying an extra $20 for the "premium" version.

Back
Top Bottom