Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
All of my local spots had raffle last week for the egg nog and I didn't eve realize it. Hopefully they don't go too high over retail so i can cop.

Those pony hairs won't b copped..no way Jose :lol:

BHMs are nice but I may not cop..BHM VIs are my favorite BHM kd colorway so far

I hope the wtkd 7 is just as dope as the 6. Missed out on those cuz I was copping both the cigars and champagnes

Most of the colorways have been relatively tame on these 7s. Not that that's a bad thing. Wouldn't hurt to throw in a "Liger" type shoe now and then
laugh.gif

Most of the colorways have been relatively tame on these 7s. Not that that's a bad thing. Wouldn't hurt to throw in a "Liger" type shoe now and then
laugh.gif
As long as the Gold from the GM is included (Alot of it) not like last year where as the only GITD element from ASG was the logo on the tounge. 

but i can see them doing something with the posite texture/graphic most, if not all, of them have been different from each other. 

Another Liger would be cool but this time base it on Jushin Thunder. A million bucks to whoever knows who that is without using Google.

but i can see them doing something with the posite texture/graphic most, if not all, of them have been different from each other. 
Oh yeah, I dig the posite changes. Swirls on the CBTS, faux-leather on the Global Games, Easy Money pattern, faux-carbon fiber Uprisings, brushed aluminum on the Texas...

N7 graphic was dope, hoping to see more of that. Not feeling that comic-book graphic on the blue pair for next year though.

laugh.gif
we still have to far from tame exts left, even if longhorns and flowers aren't naturally aggressive
indifferent.gif

Another Liger would be cool but this time base it on Jushin Thunder. A million bucks to whoever knows who that is without using Google.
he had the moonsault, liger buster/bomb loved when he would guess star on WCW, him and the Great Muta were my fav Japanese wrestlers

I stopped watching wrestling at 10 or 11 but I remember Yokozuna
laugh.gif

I think he was actually Samoan though...
Yeah he was.

He was a member of the Anoaʻi family who have a long history in wrestling including The Rock (who was his cousin).

I thought he was of Asian descent back in the 90s because he had the sumo wrestler gimmick and Mr. Fuji was his manager.
laugh.gif

Highlight of my wrestling watching days as a kid was when the Undertaker made his debut at Survivor Series circa 1990 and totally wrecked Hulkamania.

Well I know the Easter, Aunt Pearls, and ASG 7's haven't dropped yet and the ASG's and Aunt Pearls played a pretty significant role on KD 6 WTKD . So I think we're still a little to early IMO. But I personally believe whenever the WTKD 7's drop the Global Games & Gold Medals will definitely be a part of the shoe . I can see them throwing the GG KD logo on one tongue and the star sock liner on one of the shoes. But who knows they could take a WTL 11 direction and make a WTKD 7 using elements from popular previous KD shoes. Which could be real cool if they used elements from the: Nerfs, Weathermans, H.O.R.S.E logo, scoring title, various ASG logos, MVP, USA's different prints and textures. Yeah that could be real nice. I'm probably just framing though lol

Did anyone figure out how to make the KD7 not hurt your midfoot?

I wore mine for a few games and then it started to hurt pretty bad. It doesnt even stop a day or two later. Depending on the shoes I wear casually the hurting differs a bit.  But since I play at least twice a week it doesnt stop at all.

I now figured out that there was a really tiny glue ball inside just under the eylet under the strap on the medial side. I cut it off with fine scissors. Hope it helps eventhough it was really tiny.

Anyone else has some suggestions how to fix the issue?
I played again and it really helped. It didnt hurt much anymore. For the pain I still felt I cant really tell if it was the pain from before removing the glueball or if it was new.

What I definitly can say is: It did help a lot to remove the glueball!!!

In all honesty, how hard will it be to cop the Christmas VII? I've been on the fence about getting some KDs, but this color way is perfect. I still gotta sell a pair or 2 so I can get them,but I really want these.

In all honesty, how hard will it be to cop the Christmas VII? I've been on the fence about getting some KDs, but this color way is perfect. I still gotta sell a pair or 2 so I can get them,but I really want these.

Shouldn't be that hard. Most hype was on 11's (Legend Blues/Patones) but they were a raffle. So if you haven't entered unclaimed pairs is your best bet.

wake up  before they release online, and click away.  You should get a pair without issue

Wrestling throwback.. How about the WWF Cold War ERA.. that's right the true American against the USSR bully.  Iron Sheik aligns with USSR, but Rowdy Roddy behind Hulk.. lol they had the political landscape down correct

That's good to hear. I really want to get this pair. Don't want no stress though.
So far all the releases have gone smooth on NDC.  If you want to be stress free, just don't sleep in and be online for the drop and you will be good.

I plan on doing the same thing, so if you're size 11 then leave my pair alone!!
mad.gif

So far all the releases have gone smooth on NDC.  If you want to be stress free, just don't sleep in and be online for the drop and you will be good.

I plan on doing the same thing, so if you're size 11 then leave my pair alone!! >:
Size 12 so we're good. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom