• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Amen my florals kill all kd7 releases

Ha ha ha. Florals are beyond lame. The softer the print or theme the more you "dudes" like em. What in the hell is the appeal of having flowers all over your shoe, or for that matter a pink sneaker with wings for straps?

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. Florals are beyond lame. The softer the print or theme the more you "dudes" like em. What in the hell is the appeal of having flowers all over your shoe, or for that matter a pink sneaker with wings for straps?
You need to get your eyes checked cause that's a white sneaker with wings for straps

You need to get your eyes checked cause that's a white sneaker with wings for straps

You realize the pink underneath will be highly visible right? That's a bad pic and you can clearly see the pink showing. If you want to be technical then ok, it's a white sneaker.

You realize the pink underneath will be highly visible right? That's a bad pic and you can clearly see the pink showing. If you want to be technical then ok, it's a white sneaker.
not the best pic for sure, but from what I can tell based on this pic, the only pink in the toe box area is the flywire which like you said will show through for sure

If it looks cool to me it looks cool. I don't avoid kicks with pink or flowers if they look good. Digi floral camo janoskis was one of the dopest kicks that came out in recent years.

Neither do I but some shoes just look feminine. A lot of folks say the "Purple Things" look like a GS shoe. I don't see how the APs don't look like a girls shoe.

Neither do I but some shoes just look feminine. A lot of folks say the "Purple Things" look like a GS shoe. I don't see how the APs don't look like a girls shoe.

I see what you're saying. I will say that if those are released in women's and gs sizes it would make a lot of sense. If they came out in my size I would buy

just left there.  young cat and his parents picked up the sz 13 while I was in store.  wasn't about to spoil that kid's holiday when they are still available online.

I wanted to see what they looked like in person first.

and nothing is really releasing that I want to use my coupons on before they expire.
that's nice of you...man these youngin's wearing the same size as us...smh....im still looking for my first pair of KD 7's...

Ahh the good old days indeed.  Just wish some people realized we can get back to that, but need to stop supporting ATC's, BOTs and resellers.  Whenever I say it folks reply with that being the only way we can cop nowadays but the truth is by feeding these guys it will continue to get worst and worst. 
worse and worse*

So are those white golds legit?

Those would definitely get copped. Hopefully, it's not as limited as the GM (NDC online and NT and HOH in store).

Back
Top Bottom