Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'm disappointed in the all star game KDs from the pics..it looks like Nike got real lazy and just threw something quick together..however those pics of the PB&J above just sold me..
pimp.gif
That's what I'm sayin. First they half-assed on the WTK 9, now this. If these were a GR, nobody would even consider buying. Nike got that Jedi mind trick game on lock.

Watching K-State/Iowa St and this dude for ISU is wearing the AP VI. Never seen anyone other than KD wear them in game. They're all wearing pink socks so must be some special occasion.

Last edited:
Not impressed but want to know the story or theme behind the asg collection this year before final evaluation

received the longhorns (pony hairs) pair last week, I love the material, but with the black midsole + the bulky back heels of these 7, i didn't like the way it looked on my feet...i returned the pair...$200 saved i guess....

All they had to do was show the beasts that they glow in the dark. Instant sell out now.

These shoes just went 0 to 100 real quick after seeing the posite detailing. Oh and 3m, you can never lose with that.

Back
Top Bottom