Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
It really must be some older cats in this thread.. What's wrong with the winged straps?

They don't take away from your masculinity IMO, it's just the theme of the shoe lol

Why does everyone have to be an amateur psychologist?

Some men don't like the AP series and never will, you don't need to completely understand their reasoning for that. You should be thankful that there's 1 less person out there that's trying to cop them. If you enjoy them, enjoy them, and forget about the next man's preferences.

(Fyi, I own a couple AP's).

Why does everyone have to be an amateur psychologist?

Some men don't like the AP series and never will, you don't need to completely understand their reasoning for that. You should be thankful that there's 1 less person out there that's trying to cop them. If you enjoy them, enjoy them, and forget about the next man's preferences.

(Fyi, I own a couple AP's)
church

^ i'm just messing around 
laugh.gif

This used to be a nice place where we all got along.  AP brought out the ugly in us all.

Hug it out boys

I hate this with a passion. A "connect" or "plug" get's you what you need for retail. These dudes that be talking bout they connect, but be getting hit over the head for resale prices. That ain't no plug.
Lol I never usually use the phrase but I guess I just don't know what else to call him. And he gets me the shoes with a discount :D

Saw the BHM in person tonight and came home and copped on NDC. I had $50 in gift cards laying around so the price wasn't an issue. Already own the kyrie BHM, and I'm looking forward to the black/white reebok question coming in a few weeks.

I think I'm gonna be good on black/white shoes now lol.

How do the KD7's feel on foot?  How are they comfort wise. I am not looking to pick up to hoop in. Just a casual shoe.

Back
Top Bottom