Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Really like these 7's in hand 
nthat.gif

BHM is my second favorite subset of the KD line, just behind ASG. I really like all 4 pairs. Pardon my amateur pics..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They look better in that pic. The floral theme was executed better on these, considering the colors used. Can't say I'd go after these, though.

They look okay. I hope the Florals and AP are low key like the Ponys, suede and GMs (to a certain extent).

GMs wernt very low key, they went the quickest out of all of them, maybe second to the GGs, not exactly sure. but they certainly didnt sit

BHMs coming tomorrow. Even my wife had me get her a pair. And she constantly makes fun of me and my collection.

That said, I do feel a lil guilty for giving Nike my money instead of an actual black owned business.

the Florals look like a bad church dress.
Yea which has me scratching my head as to why dudes is hollering copped!
laugh.gif
bcuz now I can match the old ladies in church
laugh.gif
 and it's an ext so the quality/materials is normally higher and better than the regular versions plus I think I can find an awesome flower button up to go with the blue jeans, no more buying wifey a bouquet of flowers I can just get dress and give her myself
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

yeah my daughter gonna love these

luckily nike doesn't believe in releasing the matchy matchy gear for the ext or i'd really be in trouble
laugh.gif
so these are releasing in toddler and pre-school sizes as well?  My kids will love em!
yup yup

Was this pic posted all ready ?
the brown looks horrible here, but that invisible nike check is crazy nice

The ASG's look dope in that pic above on feet, but the jeans kinda sloppy . Will be a game time decision for me. Florals and AP's are a must tho

i think the kd 7 takes the crown for all star weekend with the kyries a close second, im digging them with that on foot pic

Already have the CBTS which has grey/pink.

Hope Nike steps it up before the swiss-cheese 7s start dropping
laugh.gif

I'm torn between the aunt pearls and these florals. The only reason I'm somewhat leaning towards the pearls is because I still need the floral 6s

Is the brown in the Florals supposed to represent the clay pot the flowers grow out of?  Just thinking out loud.

I think the ASGs look a lot better in that on-feet pic, but I'll still probably pass.

Back
Top Bottom