Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Does this mean release day  for the 35,000 degree? 

The KD7 is available at Nike.com  and select global retail locations beginning June 26. The KD7 July 4th colorway precedes the KD7 35,000 Degrees colorway debuting July 12. The KD7 is available for customization now at Nike.com/NIKEiD.

Like I said earlier hope these are comfortable. Kd 6 is not and Kd v is unbearable

[Durant's agent Aaron] Goodwin said that Durant has seen what Stephon Marbury has done with his "Starbury" brand shoes -- launched successfully in 2006 at $14.98 per pair -- and wants whoever ends up signing him to market a mid-range priced shoe, likely in the $39-$69 range instead of the $100-$125 range.

"Kevin wants to do it," Goodwin said. "You have to understand he came from a place where none of his friends could afford to spend $120 on a pair of shoes."
"We couldn't afford the Pennys, the Pippens, the Jordans," Durant told The Oklahoman on Thursday. "I had one pair of Team Jordan's, and I wore them everywhere. I hooped in them, played football in them. I had some Shaqs from K-Mart and a pair of Tim Duncans. But I couldn't get a bunch of different ones like I wanted."

Durant's memory of not being able to have the shoes he wanted had a big impact when it came time to price his own line of shoes.

KD 4s - $90

KD 5s - $115

KD 6s - $130

#KD7 - $150

Sad Day

Yall have fun with these. Im sleep

Nike's twitter has a GIF of all 5 colorways announced today, I'm on mobile so can't post just a heads up.

150 for these thoooo
grin.gif

[Durant's agent Aaron] Goodwin said that Durant has seen what Stephon Marbury has done with his "Starbury" brand shoes -- launched successfully in 2006 at $14.98 per pair -- and wants whoever ends up signing him to market a mid-range priced shoe, likely in the $39-$69 range instead of the $100-$125 range.
"Kevin wants to do it," Goodwin said. "You have to understand he came from a place where none of his friends could afford to spend $120 on a pair of shoes."

"We couldn't afford the Pennys, the Pippens, the Jordans," Durant told The Oklahoman on Thursday. "I had one pair of Team Jordan's, and I wore them everywhere. I hooped in them, played football in them. I had some Shaqs from K-Mart and a pair of Tim Duncans. But I couldn't get a bunch of different ones like I wanted."
Durant's memory of not being able to have the shoes he wanted had a big impact when it came time to price his own line of shoes.

KD 4s - $90
KD 5s - $115
KD 6s - $130
#KD7 - $150

Sad Day
Do you guys who keep bringing this up no KD has no control over the price right ?

KD 4s - $90

KD 5s - $115

KD 6s - $130

#KD7 - $150

Sad Day

Peace. You'll be missed.

Do you guys who keep bringing this up no KD has no control over the price right ?
he has aa little more say than you think, but NO ONE, not even an nba star that was once poor, is going to complain about more money in their pockets.

More than you think obviously

Durant the human being the personality has played a critical role in the success of his shoe.

Watch what happens when him & nike turn away from that

Back
Top Bottom