Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
These shirts man 
laugh.gif

Anyone know what the material is for the toe box area of the upper on the Florals? Doesn't look like the tapestry material from the VI.

I want to like the ASGs but I just can't.

Then again I'm one of the only people who didn't like the Gold Medals so
laugh.gif

Aunt Pearl shirt
shirt, shoes, you could be fly.....where the socks at
nerd.gif
 feather socks would have you being super fly

walk up in the spot like
i kinda want the APs now, but i'm sticking to my plan

subjective i'll stick with Longhorn States being the best but i'm from Texas
happy.gif

drink a glass of water
tired.gif

Oh picked these up for my daughter
Is that shirt GS only?
I think it is, i didn't see it anywhere but Kids FTL

Last year the GS sizes were hyped as ****.

You guys better be ready for a difficult cop on AP's, they are always tough. Not impossible, but just prepare yourself that you might miss out.

Last year the GS sizes were hyped as ****.

You guys better be ready for a difficult cop on AP's, they are always tough. Not impossible, but just prepare yourself that you might miss out.

Definitely, AP's will bring out a lot of people that haven't picked up a KD 7 before.

dear sneaker gods please bless me with good luck on these next kds as i have blessed many with my good luck.... amen

I felt the APs droppin in GS sizes last year added more hyped to the release, making it harder. No problem with them coming in that size though. If I don't get them my daughter will.

Well IMO the florals and AP should be easy cops this year. Last year from how I remember it the APs were more limited, I say this because this year my store is getting florals and APs and we usually just get GRs and the annual xmas and Easter releases, (not HOH). Last year with the 6 I don't think we got APs or any EXT releases at all.

Copping these kicks for retail should be pretty lax, only difficult when your trying to squeeze em for below retail. Thats when you might miss out completely and have to wait for a restock, even then the only downside is having them maybe 2-3 weeks after release instead of day of. Don't hype these up plz, they're lack-luster and before I get hate for that statement think about this: imagine all the little tweaks you would make with ap or floral or maybe you would do them drastically different from what's slated to be released BUT then realize you can't make those tweaks and yet you're still probably gonna buy = you are compromising and settling.

With the EXTs I had the black suedes and still have lil Sebastian's as well and in comparison to the GRs, the materials used are better (duh) and the overall fit is just a little bit more boxier with more room for your foot especially around the mid foot area where a lot of folks say the GRs gave them discomfort. Only thing I want to know about the floral EXTs is if different pairs will have random displacement of the print like the longhorn states did. Anyone know off top?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom