Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Killing the sz 15 game lmao

Wore mine on my v date last night nothing but compliments

HAHA! I COULD HONESTLY AGREE WITH YOU BASED ON WHERE I LIVE(MEMPHIS).

THE ONLY OTHER SZ.15 COMPETITON I HAVE HERE IS THE GRIZZLES PLAYERS AND THEY DONT COUNT AND A COUPLE OTHER DUDES ON THE MEMPHIS TIGERS B.BALL TEAM AND THERE REALLY ISNT MUCH COMPETITION THERE EITHER.

I WAS GONNA WEAR THESE YESTERDAY BUT I CHOSE MY WHAT THE LEBRON 11'S INSTEAD.

Nike producing more.

The florals were more avalible this year than last.

Figures the AP's are to.

Nike trying to get all the money or maybe kill resell who knows great for the consumer. Plus deters would be resellers from hitting up every raffle spot if it isn't worth their time.

AP will be on floral status. Now to see the many turn aways now that they are GR or more abundant.

No longer sexy and a must.

Last edited:
My HOH is the only ones getting them but they say they didn't get all their shipment in. Just trying to cop for a friend.

Last edited:
nice, my local FL will be getting the APs. Im still gunna go to a couple others close to me for the raffle. I've been waitin on these so I might as well cover all bases if I have the option to.

Nike producing more.

The florals were more avalible this year than last.

Figures the AP's are to.

Nike trying to get all the money or maybe kill resell who knows great for the consumer. Plus deters would be resellers from hitting up every raffle spot if it isn't worth their time.

AP will be on floral status. Now to see the many turn aways now that they are GR or more abundant.

No longer sexy and a must.
I dont know man, alot of people struck out on the forals in the bigger sizes.

The Florals were executed so much better this time around. Damn near perfect. I've never been into Floral kicks, but these are easily the best I've seen. The sole was the only thing I liked about the KD 6 Florals.

Am I the the only one who would of liked a leather strap on the KD Florals, to match the insides- plus leather is much more durable and my strap didn't seem as top notch compared to the rest of the model, seemed cheap. But that's petty, dope sneaker.

*also due diligence as far as the footlocker release map goes, i've called several stores on the map that said they were going to have a certain release only to be told that they weren't. And this was collaborated with the store manager of HOH here in Seattle. Good luck on the pearls, my pockets drained, got enough for one more release and that's the Oreos

Back
Top Bottom