• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lets all be happy though still salty about my code 

but these were a GR none the less everyone eatting well 

good i rather see more money for the charity than reseller pockets

not aginst resellers just like to see the money go to a better cause and people happy with their shoes

well some wont be haopy now that they are a GR and they wont feel special

All the people saying that the app isn't a leg up on people without an access code, HA. All these guys with access codes are getting them. Been waiting on my code for about 4 days now

Not to say I'm not on the inside looking out but you just have to be patient. The app isn't fully deployed, ready for mainstream so they're slowly giving out access. It's the same as playing a sweepstakes or raffle. Some get it, some don't.

I was able to cart on NDC. People blowing it out of proportion (gr). What you don't see are the sneakers snipers, nikebandits, evilsides with their puchase enhancing applications.

If 100,000 try to buy through the app, there has to be some type of supply and demand. Someone has to win, someone has to lose.

Of course you did!
laugh.gif

Congrats

On another note: hope i come across that app code before Saturday
frown.gif
you should be fine i carted these on NDC manual why i would love the code i think we can both pull a pair of 4's if thats what your going for. they should have way more of those over mulitple sites 

have you tried contacting nike i was thinking about calling or emailing for dang code

Yeah the app is sometimes wonky, for instance when I went for the chrome foams the app said out of stock before the timer on ndc went off. 

Of course you did! :lol:

Congrats

On another note: hope i come across that app code before Saturday :frown:

THANKS. THEY ARE FOR A GOOD CAUSE. I WAS ALWAYS FEELING THE STRAP, IT WAS JUST THE ALL WHITE THAT KEPT ME AT BAY. PLUS MY NANA PASSED FROM BREAST CANCER 15YRS AGO, SO I TRY TO GET AS MUCH BREAST CANCER FOOTWEAR I CAN GET.

BE PATIENT WITH THE CODE, IT'LL COME. I THINK IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3-4 DAYS TO GET MINE.

Got a second pair through NDC...had to wait 20 mins but it wasn't bad..the shirt got sold out in my size tho :-(

Just got OOS on FTL. 

Anybody ever had an order from CityGear cancelled? Never copped from them so I'm a little worried 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom