Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got thru on FTL, 
happy.gif
, the girl will be happy

for those with snkr 

did you have your cc and billing already saved before you bought?

or did they prompt you to add both things once a pair was secure?

it kept telling me it was going through then said theres no pairs and it would automatically add if it finds any in my size

and then it said sold out
yup everything is saved, If they are able to successfully find a pair for you, they will tell you that theres a pair in your cart and to checkout fast. It will automatically redirect you to the checkout page and since everything is saved, you ust gotta enter your security code and hit checkout. It doesn't auto-checkout for you once they find your size like a member said in a page back. You still gotta checkout yourself.

So are these limited? I saw some crazy lines of pictures on IG but I guess the hype various in different parts of the country. Nike said when I struck out on Nike.com how they were only limited quantities but I wonder if they say that for every shoe? What's the word?

Man, if it's a line, I'm not winning. Use to get stuff all the time, but haven't been able too in a minute

Man some of you guys are greedy, buying 2-3 pairs to sell when the shoe itself was made for charity.

Help one of your NT bretheren out, pass em off for retail. Get some good karma.
Purchasing pairs benefits the charity.
Whether you buy 1 pair or 20 the money still goes to charity ( a very small percent actually goes to cancer research). No one owes you a pair. Don't ask for a hookup make it happen
This x10000000

you should be fine i carted these on NDC manual why i would love the code i think we can both pull a pair of 4's if thats what your going for. they should have way more of those over mulitple sites 

have you tried contacting nike i was thinking about calling or emailing for dang code

Haven't tried calling yet, but good idea. NDC will probably be the only US place to have my size though.

THANKS. THEY ARE FOR A GOOD CAUSE. I WAS ALWAYS FEELING THE STRAP, IT WAS JUST THE ALL WHITE THAT KEPT ME AT BAY. PLUS MY NANA PASSED FROM BREAST CANCER 15YRS AGO, SO I TRY TO GET AS MUCH BREAST CANCER FOOTWEAR I CAN GET.

BE PATIENT WITH THE CODE, IT'LL COME. I THINK IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3-4 DAYS TO GET MINE.

Way to rep Nana! :pimp:
Hoping my code comes SOON

I had to buy two pairs because I don't know what size my wife is. She wears a 7.5 in AJ 3,4,11's so I just bought a 7 and 7.5. We shall see which one she fits.

You got both of those is mens sizing?! Dang, icouldnt get either one in mens. That 7.5 will probably work better for her though.

With this -20 weather I hope no one pick theirs up at HOH lol that's my only chance

Last edited:
never happened to me, but that's just what everyone says when people ask why that message pops up. but your ipad, if connected through wifi, connects to the same internet router as your computer, so the main ip would be the same, meaning if one device is banned the rest will be too.
PMs went off like crazy shortly after ... clicked and a few of them didnt load anything but they others gave a message saying "i had too many requests to add to cart"

I figured out why though, My girl was adding from her job and i was as well so it prob go my NDC account trying to add from 2 different locations. If it wasnt that then idk what it was

on another note, looks like I currently have 3 pairs of these ordered between SNKRS(NDC) and FTL

didnt want to take the chance with NDC cancelling my SNKRS order since i got that temp ban or whatever .. was clicking to fast on FTL and added 2 pairs to cart (weird it even let me) so im trying to modify that now with a rep

Last edited:
That Pearl takes it over the top for me = pass.. Congrats on those who cop

Got my lady a 7

Back
Top Bottom