Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Yeah...well...All I know is that I got an order confirmation from FTL at 9:05 CST and I want my shoes!
laugh.gif

I dont think they can upgrade your shipping after ordered placed but they could give you promo code but yea thats hard to get lol

Yeah its not even their fault for the weather.

Thats true but its their job to get it to you the day they said it was, ofcourse if its a situation they cant do nothin about it fine but if they can they should its their job even if they have to upgrade the shipping to get it to you on time the day they said, they will keep a customer happy thats what should matter to them.

They give you an estimated (not a guaranteed) delivery date. Things happen.

Someone returned a sz 10.5 floral to NTSF. I was there at 1pm. It is at the back counter of the registers if anyone is interested.

I placed an order with them last Monday, went through Paypal, got an email confirmation of my order from OSLIFE, then 20 minutes get a full refund on my order, with no explanation.  Sent 3 emails to them asking why my order got refunded I would assume cancelled, and not a single response, no explanation.  Even tweeted at them twice about it and got no reply.  Ticked me off because it was a good deal, and at least tell me you oversold, or ran out of stock, some reason.   
mean.gif
whoa...we probably just confused the guy...

For those who got your shipped emails from NDC on late Friday - Saturday , we should start seeing movement on those packages tonight

I'm trying to stay cool about my Oreos
nerd.gif

And I can't stop thinking about the potential that the Weathermans had...and how it was wasted
frown.gif
The orange strap and sole looks bad IMO.

I'm trying to stay cool about my Oreos :nerd:

And I can't stop thinking about the potential that the Weathermans had...and how it was wasted :frown: The orange strap and sole looks bad IMO.
I too had huge hopes for this version. 4's are grails to me that I hope to get one day

I'm trying to stay cool about my Oreos :nerd:

And I can't stop thinking about the potential that the Weathermans had...and how it was wasted :frown: The orange strap and sole looks bad IMO.

The print on the posite is weak too. Nike has the perfect canvas but keeps dropping the ball on colorways

Do you guys agree the Aunt Pearl theme has been the most consistent aesthetically? I can't think of another theme that's been a hit each time around for as many models. The Dunkman theme for Lebron has been hit or miss. Can't really say Kobe has a every year theme but the Del Sols and we haven't seen one of those in a minute. I'm bored.

I got the "Order XXXXXX Shipped" confirmation last night cookin in the club to that I'm in love with the coco song lol. cookin as in the cookin dance during a lil b song :lol:

the confirmation was thru the SNKRS app so I get the notification and it popped up like text in my notification center. It must have been the alcohol in my system, but I check my phone otw to the bar and just turn around and flip! I promise I felt so based. I immediately began to cook so much harder with so much more ferocity that ppl began lookin at me like, the song off bro, why u still going hard? Little did they know that all the extra hype was bc of an all white, pink-and-gold-accented, angel-winged shoe that I had gotten a shipping confirmation for. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

IM IN LOVE WITH THE COCO

They give you an estimated (not a guaranteed) delivery date. Things happen.
What if you paid for the 2-3 day shipping to give the sneaker as a gift for a specific date like 3 days after you placed your order, it says "estimate" but you paid to get it by that time to give it as a gift IN TIME ... if something happens that would make your package get delayed they should upgrade the delivery to overnight shipping so you get it in time because thats what you was expecting not getting it later then the estimated date ... thats just an example of what i mean.

What if you paid for the 2-3 day shipping to give the sneaker as a gift for a specific date like 3 days after you placed your order, it says "estimate" but you paid to get it by that time to give it as a gift IN TIME ... if something happens that would make your package get delayed they should upgrade the delivery to overnight shipping so you get it in time because thats what you was expecting not getting it later then the estimated date ... thats just an example of what i mean.

I understand what you're saying. But most people use the free shipping option and it basically corresponds to once it leaves Nike's warehouse. They still need their processing time. Once the packages leave Nike then any delay is with the shipping service.

Back
Top Bottom