Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Tracked my APs that shipped from NDC just now. Left Memphis at 1:21 this morning and arrived in Houston about 20 minutes ago. Would love if they delivered them this evening but more then likely will get them tomorrow. That's still a day earlier than the estimated delivery date.
Im in Houston too and all I got was the origin scan on Friday with no further movement :smh:

Thursday, March 19, 2015

KD7
Metallic Pewter/Flash Lime-Anthracite-Lyon Blue

$150 | 653996-030

10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PST

Kids sizes available

Im in Houston too and all I got was the origin scan on Friday with no further movement :smh:

Yeah I was pretty shocked to see they got here that fast. I know they had been sitting in Memphis since I got the shipping email Friday. I wonder if they're going to start pushing everyone's orders soon.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

You have my attention...March is going to look like February for me. Already shooting for the teal IV's, double nickel X's, and weathermans. Guess I can make the excuse its my birthday month...[emoji]128543[/emoji]...,[emoji]128513[/emoji]

KD7

Metallic Pewter/Flash Lime-Anthracite-Lyon Blue
$150 | 653996-030
10 a.m. EST/7 a.m. PST
Kids sizes available

Tracked my APs that shipped from NDC just now. Left Memphis at 1:21 this morning and arrived in Houston about 20 minutes ago. Would love if they delivered them this evening but more then likely will get them tomorrow. That's still a day earlier than the estimated delivery date.

Contact ups, and ask for a same day will call. You could get them today

awww, man. MY ups, let's me do it all the time
:lol: lucky. I don't even try anymore. I remember I had an order from Supreme get to the terminal 2 days early and it sat there until the scheduled delivery day. Would not let me pick it up until an attempt had been made.

fam claims he only had them for 3 weeks 
sick.gif

:lol: lucky. I don't even try anymore. I remember I had an order from Supreme get to the terminal 2 days early and it sat there until the scheduled delivery day. Would not let me pick it up until an attempt had been made.

Contact and speak with the manager. It doesn't make sense to make an attempt when you are willing to pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom