Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
1 Unit Ready To Ship 
glasses.gif

Same here - FTL Backorder ready to ship! This means they shipment hit re warehouse! I hope they put more pairs up online later!

Aunt pearls may be the first shoe I ever double up on. They are too damn clean.

I doubled up and don't regret it. I actually doubled up on all of the AP's except for the 4's which I don't own. Need to find me a pair to complete the set. Doubling up is a slippery slope because once you start doing it, you will want to do it for more releases down the road.

I think UPS lost my order or delivered it to the wrong place...says it was delivered to my company at 930am so I went to the front desk and nothing there. Secretary said UPS never came and I even got a delivery confirmation! There goes my APs...

Sucks to hear that. I'd rather deliver it directly to my home then risk having this happen because if nobody is home, they will just leave the notice and you can pick it up later.

I think UPS lost my order or delivered it to the wrong place...says it was delivered to my company at 930am so I went to the front desk and nothing there. Secretary said UPS never came and I even got a delivery confirmation! There goes my APs...

Sucks to hear that. I'd rather deliver it directly to my home then risk having this happen because if nobody is home, they will just leave the notice and you can pick it up later.
i got a covered porch and nothing but old people around me plus i have the ups app on my phone so i know when its delievered and i seend someone to get it or do it myself 

I thought March...NDC already has all the apparel up on their site so it can't be too far off.
yea i noticed that. nike has a big problem with dropping the cloths before the actually shoe. do you know by any chance why they didnt or willl they drop the sand dune total orange CW?

Damn seeing pics of the AP makes me want to search for a pair. Wasn't feeling the past two models but copped the IVs and these are :pimp: :pimp:
I know prices for a sz 13 gonna be ugly tho smh

Nike KD 7 "Flash Lime"
Release Date: 03/19/15
Color: Metallic Pewter/Flash Lime-Anthracite-Lyon Blue
Style #: 653996-030
Price: $150

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom