Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

i know were gonna get people saying "take it to DMs" and "lets get to the shoes" which im usually in favor of, but im bored this morning so can we let this one ride for a bit? HA!
laugh.gif
No point trying to rationalize with dude, he makes no sense.
yall some newbs tho.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

:lol: No point trying to rationalize with dude, he makes no sense.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. :lol:

I DONT BRAG ON MY PICS, IM STILL LEARNING.

I TAKE THE PIC, I THINK ITS DOPE, I POST IT, AND I MOVE ON.

IM HUMBLED THAT YOU ALL LIKE AND APPRECIATE MY PICS. I THANK YOU ALL.

BUT HEY... THERE IS ALWAYS A TROLL SOMEWHERE.

I think "most" people enjoy seeing pics of the shoes, gives us all a different look if we don't have them, or haven't seen them in person. It breaks up the pages of "copped,pass,ugly,dope,missed out, no shipping, shipped, arrived" posts.

Last edited:
I think "most" people enjoy seeing pics of the shoes, gives us all a different look if we don't have them, or haven't seen them in person. It breaks up the pages of "copped,pass,ugly,dope,missed out" posts.

Inserts fine print.....

Except for the toe poses..... Those get flamed on nt :lol:

Not that my opinion really matters, but I absolutely hate seeing the pose pic with someone bending down showing their godawful watch. Followed closely by the pose pic of someone bending down holding another pair of shoes. Trying too hard.

Not that my opinion really matters, but I absolutely hate seeing the pose pic with someone bending down showing their godawful watch. Followed closely by the pose pic of someone bending down holding another pair of shoes. Trying too hard.
Or the quiet flex. Dude in the WDYWT thread stepping out of a Maserati but it was the passenger side. LOL. 
laugh.gif

YEESS!  Those are the IG "money" shots...I unfollow someone if they do that!  
laugh.gif

...or the one where the camera just happens to capture them as they are so gracefully tying the shoes

Or the quiet flex. Dude in the WDYWT thread stepping out of a Maserati but it was the passenger side. LOL. 
laugh.gif
I caught that too... made sure to catch that "Maserati" kick plate next to that super rare pair of Bron 7's Penny Heroes on. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I caught that too...with the SERIOUS NT denim but that super rare pair of Bron 7's Penny Heroes on. 
laugh.gif
I think that pic would have been dope if he wasn't trying to flex. Anyway dude is winning he got a sugar mama driving him around town.

I kid I kid. Lebron 7 Maserati dude don't kill me.

Last edited:

YEESS!  Those are the IG "money" shots...I unfollow someone if they do that!  :lol:

Where's my watch..... Bout to set it off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom