• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
The red and black color description threw me off. They are meh

The dang thunderbolts otherwise i'd cop on discount. Ready to see the KD 8.
large_10271.jpg
the thunderbotls absolutely killed this pair

can anyone PS a pair without the bolts :nerd:

Last edited:
After seeing the white Kobe X EXT, the holes on the Elites aren't bad lol. The (dark)colorways help keep it low profile too. The Millsap PEs look good as well.

After the bhm and asg there hasn't been one 7 I've been interested in. Nike dropped the ball with these. Was prepared to crazy with this model, but only have 2 pairs. May have to circle back on those gold medals.

After the bhm and asg there hasn't been one 7 I've been interested in. Nike dropped the ball with these. Was prepared to crazy with this model, but only have 2 pairs. May have to circle back on those gold medals.
aunt pearls??

I will definitely cop the Flights (I like the bolts, honestly), but I know those will get discounted.  So I'm just being patient.

Kinda glad I haven't been feelin any of these recent colorways..Nike is helpin me save money :lol:

I do want the eybls..but those flight Kd 7s are trash..

Reactions: ct3
OKC's Alternate colors are so clean. I wonder why Nike never releases them. Oh wait, we're not allowed to have a team's actual colorways.

Doesn't look to be too limited either. Wouldn't wait for a discount if you are planning to pick them up. Well maybe next year when people get rid of the old stuff.

Loving the look of the launch locator. With retail at $220 it should be a fairly easy cop. Might slide an employee $20 to hold a pair because they are a must but I don't see resell being crazy or anything.

How could those be the EYB? They don't have blue or red Unless I'm wrong. And I thought they were only releasing at HOH and Nike/NDC ehh I guess we'll find out

One of the boutiques here are getting them so I think any place that gets elites will get them

Might have to get some sole protectors for EYBL's... have always been against sole protectors but i have seen what the soles on eggnogs look like after a few wears and it wasn't pretty.

Footlocker already has Weathermans on sale for $109. That was quick. Check your local FTL if you are into them.

Back
Top Bottom