Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
saw the blue elites in person today and i love the color of them so much i might just be able to get past the holes on them

We really thirsty for the wtkd7
laugh.gif
im nervous now...i just saw that another two pair of jordans ( 7's this time around) come out on the 20th of June just like last year when i struck out on the WTKD6...thought that the jordans would take all the attention away but the young lady comes out of the store and say that the KDs have sold out!...i think the low top tuxedos XI released that day too if im not mistaken...

decided to just cop a pair of florals on that restock. will decide if i actually want them once i get them. i did say a month or 2 ago if I found them or the black suedes for retail in my size is grab them, so we'll see

I think im going to double back for the ap, florals and asg

I can't leave the 7s with just the GMs

Are the Aunt Pearls going to yellow as fast as those white foams? Those started looking bad real quick

Last edited:
decided to just cop a pair of florals on that restock. will decide if i actually want them once i get them.
Same.

I've seen someone wearing them and seen a pair or two at a sneaker resale shop here, and I know I like them, just not sure I like them enough. Will see.

has anyone hooped in the elites yet? I liked the kd7 from the gate but not enough to cop until I saw those EYBL in person and tried them on. other than the price is the performance up to par? cause I plan on picking them up tomorrow.

I remember a few dudes in this thread being from memphis, heading there today and was wondering what shoe places to hit up???

Back
Top Bottom