• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
^
So cause a shoe went on sale its "a shame" and "mediocre"?

ORLY?

:lol:

You know how many of these were made total? You know how much this model has sold? You know the reviews this model got on performance?

Psht.

It's all "house money" at this point. Not everything is "great" because its limited. $$$ is made off GRs and the general public, not us cheap, sell high/buy low sneakergeeks.

Just sayin.

Last edited:
^
So cause a shoe went on sale its "a shame" and "mediocre"?

ORLY?

laugh.gif

You know how many of these were made total? You know how much this model has sold? You know the reviews this model got on performance?

Psht.

It's all "house money" at this point. Not everything is "great" because its limited. $$$ is made off GRs and the general public, not us cheap, sell high/buy low sneakergeeks.

Just sayin.
Most of the colorways have been mediocre. The Weathermans, Eels, and Easters all didn't release that long ago and are already available for $100 at Foot Locker. That should tell you about how the shoe is selling. Also, I wasn't saying the only colorways that can be great are limited. The KD 6 had great colorways that weren't limited. I didn't like the pre-heat KD 6's even though those were very limited.

The Weathermans, Eels, and Easters all didn't release that long ago and are already available for $100 at Foot Locker. That should tell you about how the shoe is selling.

I'm not "JMAdidas" and will never play that role up here, but maybe he can come in and enlighten you on how numbers work.

A TON were made. A TON sold.

Again, this is house $$$. A shoe going on sale doesn't totally mean it wasn't successful where it actually counts most, not with KDs at least.

Last edited:
I have never seen a single person wearing the Easters, Weathermans, or Eels.  Seen a lot of kids wearing the Clearwaters, though.

Not saying that means anything about the overall sales data, but the eye test and common sense leads me to believe that they didn't sell all that many of some of these 7's. Not to mention the All Star pair is still available 3 months later!

I don't get it the hate for the KD7 colorways.  I think this was a dope silhouette with dope colorways.  I don't think any of us can say if this shoe was a hit or a flop to Nike cause we don't know how many pairs they sold.

With that said I hope some of you have been wanting some of the colorways which are for sale.  A sale is a good thing for us!!!

I have never seen a single person wearing the Easters, Weathermans, or Eels.  Seen a lot of kids wearing the Clearwaters, though.

Not saying that means anything about the overall sales data, but the eye test and common sense leads me to believe that they didn't sell all that many of some of these 7's. Not to mention the All Star pair is still available 3 months later!
I bought the easters and they are dope.  I think people missed out if they didnt

I don't get it the hate for the KD7 colorways.  I think this was a dope silhouette with dope colorways.  I don't think any of us can say if this shoe was a hit or a flop to Nike cause we don't know how many pairs they sold.

With that said I hope some of you have been wanting some of the colorways which are for sale.  A sale is a good thing for us!!!

I think we're also forgetting how good the colorways started off. It was only the last 5-6 that have been god awful

WeatherMan pop so much in person...we should be glad for the price drop because some were just complaining about the price hike on KDs and bringing up how Durant said he wanted his shoes to be affordable...hey even all three sigs elite models arr on sale for 100 plus off

Kds are not 99 bucks anymore. Footlocker made a mistake. Back to full retail effective immediately.

They're are gonna be some people who love the 7s colorways because everyone has they're own preference but the truth is a majority of people love the silhouette just not the colorways.

I kinda feel the same way but that white mesh is the only thing stopping me. That's why I passed in the first place.

I'm certainly more careful in that pair than others but I'm glad I have them, top 3 for me for sure, and I've yet to have any major catastrophes on the mesh. Knock on wood

The Photoshops were of decent colorways. 35k and Easy Money. Not some of the later hated ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom