Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Just got the call from OKC House of Hoops!  Raffle ticket pulled! Copped for sure! (And Damn..they're calling early)

Congrats, and ditto to everyone else winning a raffle in the next few days 
nthat.gif

My local Champs did guaranteed tickets yesterday, It was like 3 people there and they had like 2-3 pairs in each size. I went like a cpl hours before they passed them out. It surprised me, because there are only like 3 places getting them in my area. I wasn't mad tho, it was refreshing in comparison to what im accustomed to. I wish the Championship pack was this simple, Its 2 places that are getting them in my area, and I'm going to have to line up.

Welp............Nike has taken them off of the release calender. SMDH.

Its gotta be because all these damn ATC services started promoting their crap again. SMDH...............if they cancel this online release, its pretty much guaranteed that its because of their bullcrap.

Annoyed to the max right now.

Welp............Nike has taken them off of the release calender. SMDH.

Its gotta be because all these damn ATC services started promoting their crap again. SMDH...............if they cancel this online release, its pretty much guaranteed that its because of their bullcrap.

Annoyed to the max right now.

still on the app

Finally back to the states and seeing these for the 1st Time to UNDS these babies. So many other kicks to wear in such a short time. lol

Whew.........LOL.

Cause someone just told me that the employee store doesnt let people on the discount list buy new releases unless they`re sitting and nobody is buying them. smdh.

now i have a little hope again, lol
If it's like the employee store that was in NH (RIP), then Day 1 was employee only, Day 2 was family/vendor/military only, and then if any were left on Day 3 any guest could buy them.  This was only for launch products, though (which the WTKD would definitely be).

My local Champs did guaranteed tickets yesterday, It was like 3 people there and they had like 2-3 pairs in each size. I went like a cpl hours before they passed them out. It surprised me, because there are only like 3 places getting them in my area. I wasn't mad tho, it was refreshing in comparison to what im accustomed to. I wish the Championship pack was this simple, Its 2 places that are getting them in my area, and I'm going to have to line up.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom