Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Action What?! Anyways looka' here, Dawg. I own a good 10 pairs of KD5s. Anybody that knows me KNOWS that's my fav KD model. But ain't nothing official about those WTKD5s except for the fact they were limited as hell. Joints are downright ugly.

I'm calling Duck Tales on anybody that likes THAT SHOE based off looks alone. [emoji]128175[/emoji]
rite.....

I think he's talking about when I was saying the Kobe is the worse and the Lebron xi is the best IMO.

I'm waiting to get my KD in. I def like them but can easily love them once I check them out on foot.

That right shoes posite leaves much to be desired
laugh.gif
This. I got the WTKD in an 11.5 which is .5 too small so I don't know if I will keep them.  The right shoe too me is the weak link and kinda kills some of the love for me. 

Bouncewear was my go to on wtkds for the last 2 years. I think they released them earlier this year and they actually sold out before they released stateside. 

Anyone know where there are some WTKD7s sitting, international maybe?  Basketrevolution.es has them and quite a few sizes, just not mine

Anyone know where there are some WTKD7s sitting, international maybe?  Basketrevolution.es has them and quite a few sizes, just not mine
check locally , I went to my hoh earlier to fill a raffle for SBB 1s and they had wtkds in sz 11 n 9 jus sitting so u never know

I actually like quite a few color ways of KD7, but not for $150. I just grabbed the electric eels for $90 shipped off the bay. Also looking at grabbing the all stars and weatherman for $105 each too.
Finally copped the ASG from Finish Line. $130 Delivered. Not bad for my size.

Still favorite pic of them.

Ended up with KD, Kyrie, and Lebron All Star.

Seems like everyone in this thread did very well. The way it should be.
nthat.gif
Def way it should be.

I think all the releases the past few months and def the 4 releases that day helped.

And of course NT Fam helping each other out with links.

Last edited:
I was surprised by this release. Even I cooked. Stopped at two pairs. I might return one.

Wrong thread but the KD8 seems like a dud similar to the LBJ 12 and Kobe X, imo.

Last edited:
chopped WTK9s are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 which im about to have done actually.

WTKD6 is my favorite of all the What Thes though

Back
Top Bottom