Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Retail is 150 now.... least it's still cheaper than the other sigs, didn't kd say something about not charging more than 100$ for his sneakers LMAO remind me of my favorite episode of smart guy... "admiral kd" lol but I'm sure he did what he could

They weigh a couple ounces more than the Elite VIs. So definitely heavier than the regular VIs

Last edited:

$75 at the employee store 
nthat.gif
I would definitely pick up for $75. Steal. Shoutout to that discount lol

Was that joint packed? Im mad i didn't know about this event, i def woulda went if i knew i could've copped early. :smh:

Don't think they're still available but doesn't hurt to call the store. There were hundreds of people there and the entire 3rd floor was filled before KD even arrived. Wish it had been more low key and less of a production.

Am I the only one who really wants to see a weatherman colorway? Green mesh with orange,red,yellow,green on a white posite :smokin:

Am I the only one who really wants to see a weatherman colorway? Green mesh with orange,red,yellow,green on a white posite :smokin:

I'm sure everyone would love a weatherman cw. It's the headache of getting them that no one wants.

I really hope the KD 7 marks a return to the more normal days where one CW (MAYBE two) releases per month. It looks promising so far...one in June, July, September...two in August.

I really hope the KD 7 marks a return to the more normal days where one CW (MAYBE two) releases per month. It looks promising so far...one in June, July, September...two in August.

That's how it started last year too.

Tried these on yesterday. I like how the traction felt, not a huge fan of how the heel is higher up than the forefoot because of the air sole but they still feel good. I will say that if I was to get em they would be strictly for basketball...not feeling how they look for casual use. Also, people with anything close to wide or flat feet need to stay away from these. Think it would be quite painful.

Back
Top Bottom