Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'm a little ashamed at how hooked I am on Nike's sig lines... at least not afraid to admit it.

This could definitely be a solid hoop shoe though.  Looking forward to giving them a go.

IMO the best KD was the 2 and the worst was the 5's. Literally were plastic basketball rain boots :smh:

My local champs is getting them. Do you guys think they will sell out quick or ill be able to walk in around 9 and pick them up?
You should be able to walk in and get them, lots of stores should be carrying them since theyre the first VII

Wouldn't be caught dead in the KD 1, 2 or 3 on. Joints look basura.

Last edited:
Seeing these pics makes me regret not picking up 4s. :smh:

I just cant do anything lower than the Jordan IVs and ATCII height.

Love the look of my kd4 texas but they arent comfy to wear. Love the way the 5s feel but they look pretty bad. The 6s for me fall right in the sweet spot of looks and comfort.

The 4's absolutely ate up and shredded the side of my pinky toe and forefoot. the looks were tight but because of the fit and performance, def don't look at them like most people do. Hopefully these 7s fit better and really hoping they'll have forefoot zoom as well. almost positive they will but well see. That's gonna be a deal breaker for me to grab these for on court

I'm assuming they will have the same 10mm zoom bag like the 5s and 6s..Just can't e nike using forefoot lunarlon and zoom in the heel for kd.. Maybe the entire shoe being lunarlon.. But not just forefoot only. Let's hope bruh

I agree. If anything I would imagine that he would have lunarlon heel and zoom forefoot. I don't feel like lunarlon is going to be the best fit for Kds, but I'm not in any position to say that, so for all I know maybe they will.

I hope they stay away from lunarlon. It's the worst for cushioning IMO- it's so compressive that it makes coming down from layups and jump shots feel awkward, plus it loses its cushiony feeling after an hour or so of playing, takes a bit for it to come back.

Last edited:
I hope they stay away from lunarlon. It's the worst for cushioning IMO- it's so compressive that it makes coming down from layups and jump shots feel awkward, plus it loses its cushiony feeling after an hour or so of playing, takes a bit for it to come back.
Eh I agree I don't like it with the zoom setup that much either while it makes it last longer I just don't like the way it feels under my feet I feel like I sink in the shoes a bit which is one of the reasons I didn't like the lebron 11 I stick with max air or zoom

Looks like nike is giving into resellers and telling them the preheats are easy money

Looking Forward to the "35k Degrees" and "Empire State" pair.

nerd.gif

Leave it to nike to come up with the cool nick name for sneakers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom