• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
nerd.gif

The VIIs look great but I keep trying to visualize them without the strap. I love straps on sneakers but I think this was just the wrong one to have a strap, from a visual standpoint

For 150 they should have made the strap removable

Agreed with the statement about the strap. IMO it doesn't even look proportioned right. I can live with it depending on how other color ways look.

Is the USA color way the only one dropping end of the month? Or is that 35k degrees color way dropping along with it as well?

I think this will be the best working traction of all KDs.
Agreed.  The KD Vs had really good traction but the traction on the KD VIIs looks performance-driven.  No weird story-telling traction pattern to pick up all the dust like the KD VIs.

Agreed.  The KD Vs had really good traction but the traction on the KD VIIs looks performance-driven.  No weird story-telling traction pattern to pick up all the dust like the KD VIs.
the vis actually got a lot better if you wore them outside and scuffed the pattern up a little. the seem to come with a glue or something on the sole that makes them slick at first.

the vis actually got a lot better if you wore them outside and scuffed the pattern up a little. the seem to come with a glue or something on the sole that makes them slick at first.
Did this with my VIs and it definitely helped -- got rid of that slick out of the box layer.  Still easy for dust to get clogged up in that pattern though

Did this with my VIs and it definitely helped -- got rid of that slick out of the box layer.  Still easy for dust to get clogged up in that pattern though
Yeah wish they had the Kobe 8 or 9 traction

Back
Top Bottom