Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
The DMV cw is :pimp: I like them much more after seeing that cw. The USA cw didn't do the shoe justice for me

Everybody's gotta get that e-cred posting pics without attribution.
That is his pic that first leaked but ok soles stole it according to him and deleted his comments when he called him out :lol: I would have did the same thing too if they got an attitude about something of mine they took.

That is his pic that first leaked but ok soles stole it according to him and deleted his comments when he called him out
laugh.gif
I would have did the same thing too if they got an attitude about something of mine they took.
Yeah I was reading all the hashtags that he put on his pics after they stole it, cracked me up. Put the dudes on blast.

New pics of the dmv colorway via @datbol_drawn apparently ok soles stole his pic so that is why he has this huge watermark .

To wait for these, or get the gold elite VI's? Or get both? decisions, decisions...

may pass on the "usa" cw for those "dmvs" sorry for the nicknames , but it's quicker to just type those out 
laugh.gif

i like the shoe alot im just tired of nike putin dat big check on the toe of every signature shoe wtf

A few KD' 7's that I'm really looking forward to seeing on this model

1.) ASG
2.) Aunt Pearls
3.) Christmas
4.) NSW/EXT/Floral (if they do that again this year)

The KD 7's will mark the most pairs that I've purchased from the KD line. LOVE how this shoe's turned out!

Nerf needs to return but if not nike n7 will have to do hell lebron sb comes damn near every year why cant kds best colorway come back once

Nerf needs to return but if not nike n7 will have to do hell lebron sb comes damn near every year why cant kds best colorway come back once
The V and VI both had the "Nerf Colorways" though.

KD 4 Nerfs were kinda whack. Seen some guy with them on and they werent all that. More hype than heat. The Weatherman are 12000000x better. The dude was trying to sell the ball and hoop for $200 though :stoneface:

I bet if people sleep on the USA colorway they'll regret it later on.
Probably will if the trend continues, everything seen besides the USA's are TRASH so far.

And I don't get the whole "DMV" Colorway thing... that Crimson or Off-Red & Yellow combo is TURRIBLE.
sick.gif

Probably will if the trend continues, everything seen besides the USA's are TRASH so far.

And I don't get the whole "DMV" Colorway thing... that Crimson or Off-Red & Yellow combo is TURRIBLE.:x

Bright, loud, CWs = copped these days in time

Back
Top Bottom