Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
You'd think some dude with them already would leak some on feet pics by now

Last edited:
Really want to hold the shoe before I give these the go. If the mesh is similar to the lebron 2 upper I'm down for these. 150 isn't too bad for a couple pairs. If the shoe feels like crap (kd 4,5,6) then naw

LBJ 2 mesh was straight :pimp: GOAT!!

Oh yes, Very Nice, Very Nice Indeed.

August cant come fast enough.
Not a fan of the colorway, but that shape is
pimp.gif

are the 35Ks limited or GR? cause my store has NO KDs but we are getting these

Damn Nikes really going after my wallet with these I think...didn't buy a single VI but these VIIs will be tough to resist

If your first kd you bought was the KD 4 it's because you missed out on the nerfs and weathermens. Kd 1-3 pre plastic shoes >

Co-sign

I love how people say they're KD shoe fans but yet they only started lookin at kds when the IV dropped..the 1-3s are far superior than the overrated IV

If your first kd you bought was the KD 4 it's because you missed out on the nerfs and weathermens. Kd 1-3 pre plastic shoes >
Co-sign

I love how people say they're KD shoe fans but yet they only started lookin at kds when the IV dropped..the 1-3s are far superior than the overrated IV
People need to get off their high horse on some of this.  People have differing opinions.  The kd 1 was average...looked a lot like the high top zoom BBs at the time.  The 2s were a chunky ugly silo that they slapped a mid foot strap on to try to make it "different".  The 3s were the ugliest of the bunch, strange paneling ugly flywire panel...the kd 4 was the first kd in the line to look like a true sig shoe that stood out.  To me the 1-3 were no where near the 4.  The 4 and the 6 are the only 2 so far that are unique sig worthy shoe.  Its looking like the 7 though will be added to that list.  4 + 6 + 7 
nthat.gif

Sold on the 7s though.  I think they might be the best kd ever.  The use of the different materials blends really well.  

People need to get off their high horse on some of this.  People have differing opinions.  The kd 1 was average...looked a lot like the high top zoom BBs at the time.  The 2s were a chunky ugly silo that they slapped a mid foot strap on to try to make it "different".  The 3s were the ugliest of the bunch, strange paneling ugly flywire panel...the kd 4 was the first kd in the line to look like a true sig shoe that stood out.  To me the 1-3 were no where near the 4.  The 4 and the 6 are the only 2 so far that are unique sig worthy shoe.  Its looking like the 7 though will be added to that list.  4 + 6 + 7 :nthat:

Sold on the 7s though.  I think they might be the best kd ever.  The use of the different materials blends really well.  

The 7's are my favorite KD's to date. I love the execution the combination of materials used (as previously stated) and I'm sucker for shoes with strap! We'll done Nike! :nthat:

^ Well said! 1-3 definitely did not have a sig shoe feel. This 7 screams signature shoe In my opinion. And I will be going hammer on them!!

Last edited:
These are very very very very nice. Can't wait to see some more colorways.

People need to get off their high horse on some of this.  People have differing opinions.  The kd 1 was average...looked a lot like the high top zoom BBs at the time.  The 2s were a chunky ugly silo that they slapped a mid foot strap on to try to make it "different".  The 3s were the ugliest of the bunch, strange paneling ugly flywire panel...the kd 4 was the first kd in the line to look like a true sig shoe that stood out.  To me the 1-3 were no where near the 4.  The 4 and the 6 are the only 2 so far that are unique sig worthy shoe.  Its looking like the 7 though will be added to that list.  4 + 6 + 7 :nthat:

Meh, it was a plausible statement. The KD didn't become "cool" until they started the limited garbage. Nothing sold out, nothing was "fire". All opinion of course but the 4,5, and 6 weren't anything much better either.

Now this shoes has some potential

Last edited:
Definitely feeling these more than the 6's. Will have to wait to see in store before making any final decisions.

I don't care as much for the strap.  But that's also why I don't like several other Nike shoes people love.

The signature shoes have definitely changed over time.  I guess I'm an old school Jordan lover that nothing will ever compare to the X, XI, XII in my eyes.  Maybe its nostalgia, but I have never seen a Kobe, LBJ or KD shoe even come close.  But I also don't ball in my shoes just a shoe collector.

Last edited:
I think the 2 had afew hit colors and although wasnt a fan of the 3s .. the scoring title 3s are beautiful , the on foot pics of these look alot better tho kind of looking foward to em i wanna see how they perform hopefully the fit isnt so narrow i rather a fit like the 5s in the toe box

Co-sign

Agreed.

The KD II was chunky? Wow. That's the first I've heard that. The II is easily the best signature model KD had. You can't find any IIs on the resale market and if you do you're getting charged an arm and a leg. Just give me a pair of All-Star IIs and the China edition with the photo blue translucent sole and I'm good.

Agreed.

The KD II was chunky? Wow. That's the first I've heard that. The II is easily the best signature model KD had. You can't find any IIs on the resale market and if you do you're getting charged an arm and a leg. Just give me a pair of All-Star IIs and the China edition with the photo blue translucent sole and I'm good.

Bunch of guys googling those shoes right now because they have no clue what you're talk about :lol:

Added to Nike's calendar
[table][tr][td]07/12/14[/td][td]KD VII[/td][td]Bright Mango/Space Blue-Light Magnet Grey[/td][td]$150[/td][td]653996-840[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom