Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I'm actually interested in seeing how they colorblock the Home and Away pairs of these as well.

Last edited:
Are any fooltockers doing tickets BS for these? Just asking since I want a pair and hope I can show up at opening time on Saturday and get my size.
thanks

I scored a 11.5 yesterday on NDC
They had a small restock of select sizes. And I got the 20% off coupon.
The review of these intrigued me. So we will see what happens on court

Repped. I havent been in LI so long I forgot about SA and that they used to get stuff. I was just at that costo over there yesterday smh

Don't wanna mislead you man but the Westbury store didn't have the 7s as of yesterday. I expect them to get it this week though. You want the 7s for sure, go to queens!

You guys were right.. these things are amazing on feet. I'm just so impressed with the overall construction of the shoe.

When I tried them on yesterday, as soon as I put my foot in I IMMEDIATELY knew that they were going to be unforgiving to my wide feet. I guess I have to walk around the house a lil bit to break them in. 

You guys were right.. these things are amazing on feet. I'm just so impressed with the overall construction of the shoe.
These shoes are mad comfy. Most comfortable I've worn since the N7 Lunarglide. Def going after most colorways. Calm before Storm and Easy Money are must haves. Just hope no one else catches on and the KD VII will be easy cops.

Talked to my HOH yesterday and they said everybody was coming in asking for the USA colorway. They sold out very quick first day.

When I tried them on yesterday, as soon as I put my foot in I IMMEDIATELY knew that they were going to be unforgiving to my wide feet. I guess I have to walk around the house a lil bit to break them in.
Stick them out side in the car wen it's hot out.

These shoes are mad comfy. Most comfortable I've worn since the N7 Lunarglide. Def going after most colorways. Calm before Storm and Easy Money are must haves. Just hope no one else catches on and the KD VII will be easy cops.

Talked to my HOH yesterday and they said everybody was coming in asking for the USA colorway. They sold out very quick first day.
What's your preferred HOH? Oak Park or Plaza?

Whenever I've gone over to KC I haven't seen too many people wearing KD's, one or two here or there, but I think that's going to change with KD recently winning MVP and this model starting off strong.

Make sure to pull the lacing loose too. Makes all the difference in the world.

What's your preferred HOH? Oak Park or Plaza?

Whenever I've gone over to KC I haven't seen too many people wearing KD's, one or two here or there, but I think that's going to change with KD recently winning MVP and this model starting off strong.
All 3. Ever since the end run of the VI when they started to get popular, they have been selling out. Just funny the Kobe Elites and Lebron's are sitting and KDs are gone.

May have to grab the Easy Money pair 
smokin.gif

Agree with above if your foot is wide loosen the laces on these substantially then try them on and tighten the laces. Instant comfortable fit.

Trying To find someone local who's willing to trade my asg lebrons X or sc gloves for these. IM A BROKE BOY. GAS IS EXPENSIVE :frown:

Back
Top Bottom