Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Repped. I havent been in LI so long I forgot about SA and that they used to get stuff. I was just at that costo over there yesterday smh
Don't wanna mislead you man but the Westbury store didn't have the 7s as of yesterday. I expect them to get it this week though. You want the 7s for sure, go to queens!
Good to know. Damn I knew I should have just strolled in there on Monday lol

Just received my 35k today on my doorstep! First off, super comfortable shoe.  But I have one question to everyone using these to hoop in...do you have any heel slippage?  My heel comes up a bit whenever i take a step.  I'm pretty sure it won't be bothersome once I play in them but I was just wondering who all is experiencing it?

Just received my 35k today on my doorstep! First off, super comfortable shoe.  But I have one question to everyone using these to hoop in...do you have any heel slippage?  My heel comes up a bit whenever i take a step.  I'm pretty sure it won't be bothersome once I play in them but I was just wondering who all is experiencing it?
I had the same exact thing trying them on in the store...but when I got home, I tightened the laces and tightened the strap, I was good to go

I'm passing on these 35K, I just don't care for that mango colorway. Global games are an instant cop and I don't even like all red shoes.

I'm about to order the USA's , I have a wide foot and half to go up a half size with some models. TTS? Or go up? Any help will be greatly appreciated

I'm about to order the USA's , I have a wide foot and half to go up a half size with some models. TTS? Or go up? Any help will be greatly appreciated
I'd *personally* go up. Everyone's been saying TTS here, and I don't have a wide foot and fit TTS in most shoes, but for me the KD line has required me to go at least a half size up. I got my true size in the USA's and they're really quite snug so I don't think wide-footers would be comfy with it.

just my 2 cents

I have a wide foot and true to size worked for me but I wear a 13 so there is no half size up option ever. You should be fine either way depending in your preference.

Regarding heel slippage. When I'm playing I have it laced to the top loop and tighter up top and no slippage. Been playing in them for a week now and no issues. Great traction and cushioning. Got a game tonight and these are already my go to kicks over my Kobe 9 elites.

^Top loop has done fine for me as well with heel lockdown.  I know I always say this, but the 'runners loop' is always good for some extra security (google if you don't know it)

I already got in your women crush Wednesday, IT WASNT EVEN WEDNESDAY
smokin.gif
it was benz day...

i have a wide foot as well, the kd line has been an issue, especially the Vs.

however, i say TTS, if you loosen the laces the mesh is forgiving after break in, and these are comfy straight out of the box

the other reason i say TTS is length, my true size in these runs much longer, ie much more dead space at the toe, than other kicks. if i had sized up there would be far too much

I have a wide foot and yes all feet are different but I went tts on both pairs. The toe box is roomy and the length is true but it will be tight around the middle of your foot until you break it in. If you don't want to deal with the break in then I would say go up 1/2 a size and deal with the extra toe space which isn't too bad of a trade off

I have a wide foot and yes all feet are different but I went tts on both pairs. The toe box is roomy and the length is true but it will be tight around the middle of your foot until you break it in. If you don't want to deal with the break in then I would say go up 1/2 a size and deal with the extra toe space which isn't too bad of a trade off
easier to remove the insole and break them in and place them back in.

Back
Top Bottom