• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
@tigo0240

WHERE YOU AT HOMIE?? WE MEET AGAIN IN ANOTHER THREAD! HOW MANY C/W'S ARE YOU GOING FOR ON THIS LINE?? WHATS YOUR TAKE SO FAR?
Slim!

I didn't start with KDs until the IVs, but these VII's are the best looking and most comfortable KDs yet. I copped the USAs and the 35ks. Global Games are an easy pass. Not sure about the "Calm Before the Storms." Definitely picking up the Easy Moneys.

I wouldn't pass off those pics. The KD 7 is a shoe that must be judged in person IMO. I've seen pics of every CW that's looked great or totally unflattering. I would have regretted passing the 35K based off some of the pics I saw.

I hear you, and most times I try to see in person but....that swoosh to me is ehh and breaks up the entire flow of the shoe IMO....a different patterned swoosh or something not so shiny would have me thinking cop....but hey the pair you pass on, means that someone who really wants/likes the shoe will have a chance to get it.

On another note....dying to see how the N7 pair will be executed.

roll.gif
 at the straight cheeks comment too

Slim!

I didn't start with KDs until the IVs, but these VII's are the best looking and most comfortable KDs yet. I copped the USAs and the 35ks. Global Games are an easy pass. Not sure about the "Calm Before the Storms." Definitely picking up the Easy Moneys.

I STARTED WITH THE 6'S, THESE ARE DEF MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THOSE. NOT 100% SOLD ON THE DESIGN YET.

THE GG'S ARE A MAYBE, THE OTHER 2 ARE A EASY PASS.

Does everybody think there will be a 2K KD? He seems to be very active in promoting it so far on his twitter and instagram, revealing the cover, etc. How would the process go for getting the 2K Kds? How did the lebrons work?

i doubt nike wants to do another cross promotion with 2ksports, the lebrons were a disaster for them. 

:nerd: how so? Because people had to wait a few weeks later? From my personal experience and a couple of good buddies in the the lebron 11 thread, people were impressed. Of course you had haters and salty comments but I see the whole 2k14 as a success. To launch something for the first always have drawbacks but I thought they did a great job. Lastly I think KD would make a dope shoe as he eluded to in his interview in the video a page or two back. Might be the 2k15s then again I could be reaching :nerd:

Slim!

Did I just read your passing on a cw. Whats happening? Lol.

Yeah I'm just hoping they come to my area everytime I think about having to get up early and try to buy a shoe off nike.com I die alittle inside..

As long as these GG's are as much of a GR as these other pairs, I think we should all be fine... hopefully. hahaha

After selling off my entire collection of KDs before getting married last year I swore off KDs in fear of recollecting...

Welcome home 35k... Hyper rev / foamposite combo, AND they actually fit ... Ok bring on the 7s.

View media item 1080758

Remember when everybody was worried about the 35k's going fast ?  everybody's paranoid these days (me included sometimes) 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom