**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

A spade a spade the albums is great IMO. I have a very diverse ear for music. I love daft punk, 80s rock, blue eyed soul but trap music is my thing I just love it. I rock with future and migos (stop the slander). But I also heard every Kendrick project and appreciates what he is doing. One of my supervisors made me listen to this album when it dropped, he threw on hood politics and played it on the intercom cuz he knew it would draw me in. That whole week I played the album at my desk the rest of the week and it takes more than 1 listen. If u went thru it once and didn't like it gotta give it another. By 3rd time I was familiar with some lyrics, my favorite tracks etc. Its just a great piece of work, I still like gkmc more but this is great and hopefully light a fire to these guys who wanna be the best.

do some of you reall not like For Free? every time i hear it i like more. He is spitting in it, the theme, chick being america. "You aint even buy me a dress for the 4th," her birthday. I know his voice gets too high but i feel like it fits the song a bit

do some of you reall not like For Free? every time i hear it i like more. He is spitting in it, the theme, chick being america. "You aint even buy me a dress for the 4th," her birthday. I know his voice gets too high but i feel like it fits the song a bit
I love it tbh

I don't have a favorite yet. On GKMC money trees was instantly my ****. I have top songs in TPAB but one I can call my favorite

Yea I don't get that either... I haven't been in a Migos or Lil B thread... Why would I go in there? Just to say they suck? Like what do people get out of that?
The type of cats that come in here with that nonsense are just looking for attention. Either they just want to rustle jimmies or they are certified clowns in real life. The best approach is to ignore any and everything they say.

Anybody who outright calls this album 'trash' does not deserve anymore of my attention.

Do you have to love and vibe with it? Absolutely not. 

But if you can't respect its existence and what it means to the people it was made for, keep it movin'. 

Stop feeding the troll fellas and get back to strictly the music. Everything they do.............boo boo

Anybody feel like Kendrick's flow are just so sick and never heard of on TPAB? 

I mean on Section 80 it was awesome with Rigomortis and Hol Up..etc, but on TPAB, sheesh, got me "Flick'n da wrist" with his delivery flow.

Anybody feel like Kendrick's flow are just so sick and never heard of on TPAB? 

I mean on Section 80 it was awesome with Rigomortis and Hol Up..etc, but on TPAB, sheesh, got me "Flick'n da wrist" with his delivery flow.

Yea, that rapid fire/spoken word delivery he has on the album is nice, it's different. I think it draws you in more and forces you to listen closely to what he's saying.

Back
Top Bottom