**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Stop mentioning that weeknd garbage in this thread.

BTW
"Johnny don't wanna go to school no mo (no mo)"

So I've been checking out people's review of DAMN.

Everyone DNA comes on and they least suspect it the beat drop, the reaction are great! Totally awesme

Stop mentioning that weeknd garbage in this thread.

BTW
"Johnny don't wanna go to school no mo (no mo)"
noticed how he namedropped lil johnny and keisha on this album. After having made songs about them from OD sec 80 days

I just need 3 Stacks on LUST. But we may cease to exist if that happens.

I think his music is deep but it may also seem deeper because of the state of rap today. Top selling rap artists besides Kendrick and Cole are simple and basic as ****. No lyrics, wordplay or thinking is necessary so it makes Kendrick seem so unique and different.
Same **** I said in the Cole thread. 

The bar is set so low with this ******** that a guy like Kendrick comes off like a God MC. 

That's what I hate about Kendrick fans for the most part. 

They conveniently ignore the history, and in doing so they place Kendrick at the forefront of creativity and lyricism. 

Same **** I said in the Cole thread. 

The bar is set so low with this ******** that a guy like Kendrick comes off like a God MC. 

That's what I hate about Kendrick fans for the most part. 

They conveniently ignore the history, and in doing so they place Kendrick at the forefront of creativity and lyricism. 
Always knew Kendrick isn't the most lyrical but his creativity creating albums are unrivaled by many. Thundercat even mentioned that KDot have an ear for sound. He just sees it unlike other artist.
It might surprise some of ya but Kendrick have been known to co-op with the DJ or producers to developed his album. That is something you can not take away.
He's good for a reason

Kendrick is very lyrical it's his maybe his best asset; his wordplay is up there with the greats.

Back
Top Bottom