**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

For the record

Kendrick

Ab (lyrically he's better than Kendrick. Wordplay is nice as hell. But musically he's inferior).

Q (dude tries EXTREMELY too hard)

Jay Roc (only listened to Follow Me Home so this really isnt fair as I heard multiple projects from the others. But FMH was so boring I've been apprehensive about listening to his other ****)..

For the record

Kendrick

Ab (lyrically he's better than Kendrick. Wordplay is nice as hell. But musically he's inferior).

Q (dude tries EXTREMELY too hard)

Jay Roc (only listened to Follow Me Home so this really isnt fair as I heard multiple projects from the others. But FMH was so boring I've been apprehensive about listening to his other ****)..
List is awful Rock is dumb nice 

Ab lyrically better than dot :lol:

whos mans is this?

Yes and iys not even close Kendrick is just a good story teller. His narrative skills are amazing. But as far as punchlines, wordplay, metaphors, allusions, alliteration Sol got him beat.

Last edited:
Yes and iys not even close Kendrick is just a good story teller. His narrative skills are amazing. But as far as punchlines, wordplay, metaphors, allusions, alliteration Sol got him beat.
Put the Blunt down Blood!

AB is so amazing yet Interscope passed on him...

Put the Blunt down Blood!

AB is so amazing yet Interscope passed on him...

WTF does this have to do with anything? You obviously havent listened to Ab Sol at all. This isnt a debate and I will not go there. Just log out and go eat something.

Last edited:
WTF does this have to do with anything? You obviously havent listened to Ab Sol at all. This isnt a debate and I will not go there. Just log out and go eat something.
I have hell I met him a couple times and heard him rap in person he is meh....Weakest link out the camp

TDE Cypher should have told you that...

Is ya girl on the menu?

Oracle sold out in 0.0002 seconds. Glad I went to Coachella. General admission pit (no assigned seating) & got to see the debut of the album/show for a fraction of resale prices >>>>>

Last edited:
AXS finally let me flourish with some tickets. We in there. 

humble1

Oracle sold out in 0.0002 seconds. Glad I went to Coachella. General admission pit (no assigned seating) & got to see the debut of the album/show for a fraction of resale prices >>>>>

Damn bots :smh:

0.0002 and you ain't exaggerating..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom