Official Kevin Durant hate thread Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

5 million dollars caused all of this. Crazy. This is gonna be the best 30 for 30 ever.

Oh no, I get "roasted" from people who spent their entire life on internet message board. How will go on with my life :lol:

That's funny as hell coming from you and your 4-5 SN's.

:smokin

Seattle suffered for years then we got KD and just like that it was taken away.

Lets see how long the NBA in OKC last.... I bet there's no team there by 2025.

BTW if feels good to finally be able to cheer for KD.

It never felt right when they left Seattle for OKC. Nothing against the OKC fans but it was a bad look.

I think Dubs fans want to believe KD will wash the stain of losing a 3-1 lead. Nah you gonna have to deal with that all season guys. Its championship or bust now. KD wants Lebbys legacy way too much and he literally is copying every move. KD even folds in the playoffs like a young Lebron with the Cavs the first go round. He will learn. I support KD but I don't want to see that unanimous most valuable fraud winning titles. Makes me sick thinking about it. If I'm KD he's gotta demand that number one option or he's gonna look like Robert Horry/David West.

I think Dubs fans want to believe KD will wash the stain of losing a 3-1 lead. Nah you gonna have to deal with that all season guys. Its championship or bust now. KD wants Lebbys legacy way too much and he literally is copying every move. KD even folds in the playoffs like a young Lebron with the Cavs the first go round. He will learn. I support KD but I don't want to see that unanimous most valuable fraud winning titles. Makes me sick thinking about it. If I'm KD he's gotta demand that number one option or he's gonna look like Robert Horry/David West.
Kevin Durant

Is going to look like Robert Horry or David West....

Aight man

Kevin Durant

Aight man
What am i saying wrong? If KD is going to leach he might as well be productive. I don't want him to look bad but if he's gonna look like a 3rd option every night behind Curry and Klay then what is life?

What am i saying wrong? If KD is going to leach he might as well be productive. I don't want him to look bad but if he's gonna look like a 3rd option every night behind Curry and Klay then what is life?
Talent wins out every time.

KD is not going to look like no damn Harrison Barnes / Robert Horry or something man.

He's Kevin freaking Durant. The most unique scorer the league's ever seen. It's lowkey disrespectful to even put those names and KD in the same breathe. 

5 million dollars caused all of this. Crazy. This is gonna be the best 30 for 30 ever.
pimp.gif

Talent wins out every time.

KD is not going to look like no damn Harrison Barnes / Robert Horry or something man.

He's Kevin freaking Durant. The most unique scorer the league's ever seen. It's lowkey disrespectful to even put those names and KD in the same breathe. 
You're not getting where I'm coming from. Im saying he's gotta be the same old KD and demand the ball?  If he just takes a seat back and watch the suburban kids take all the shots, what do you think thats gonna look like?

Kevin Durant

Aight man

View media item 2092483So KD is going to be the 3rd option behind klay?

KD as a 3rd option? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Robert Horry/David West? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do some of you dudes even watch basketball?

Steph is still the alpha on that team. Klay is more Alpha personality wise than Durant.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call any player , an unanimous MVP at that, asking another franchise player to join his 70+ win team after consecutive finals appearances an alpha by any stretch. None of those chumps are alphas thats why they were in the pitch meeting to get durant, so they won't have to make the big decisions like an around the back pass when a simple 2 handed one will do. or shaking off a 7 footer to get off a horrible 3.

The ironic part is that KD isn't an alpha either, thats why he joined them

:lol:

KD thinking "I don't have to do as much on this team, especially with 2 minutes left"

Klay,Steph, and Dray thinking "we don't have to do anything when there's 2 minutes left "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom