*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Cant stop listening to Erase me
pimp.gif

That erase me song is kinda whack. + I know I'm gonna wanna burn my ears once it's being played on the radio every 2 hours and on every white girls facebook page
laugh.gif
the others I've heard sound dope though
pimp.gif
hope this one stays as dark as The End Of The Day as doesn't get too 'summery'.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

That erase me song is kinda whack. + I know I'm gonna wanna burn my ears once it's being played on the radio every 2 hours and on every white girls facebook page
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He's said numerous times that the album is dark...i'd imagine this is just the 'Ye powered sales booster like Poker Face...

BTW, CDQ
nerd.gif

Finally got around to listening to TEOD more than a few times to let it digest. I get it now, great album. How does it stack up to AKNC?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He's said numerous times that the album is dark...i'd imagine this is just the 'Ye powered sales booster like Poker Face...

BTW, CDQ
nerd.gif
Agreed.

Am I the only one that thinks the I'm gonna prefer the radio rip over the CDQ?
laugh.gif
on that Exhibit C type steez.. #forrealthough

I like Erase Me a little...don't really care for kanyes verse. Honestly I haven't been too impressed with kanye much lately. I may be alone in this, but I don't like the new Ye song with ross.

Not really what I was hoping for in erase me, hopefully the album is darker

I like Erase Me a little...don't really care for kanyes verse. Honestly I haven't been too impressed with kanye much lately. I may be alone in this, but I don't like the new Ye song with ross.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

i'll quote myself again from this @*##%%* page. it's everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom