*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by thejrob

whats the deal with the leak rumor? seems like that came outta nowhere

That's what I''m saying.... givin me false hopes
roll.gif

I doubt it would even be a big deal if the whole thing does leak. Cudi already said every album he makes after this will be free.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I doubt it would even be a big deal if the whole thing does leak. Cudi already said every album he makes after this will be free.

I never heard about that before, but its not happening.

Please tell me that's not the poster that they are releasing with the CD...

The one that came with his first album was
pimp.gif

N.E.R.D's album comes out in 9 days. I'm sure it'll leak soon. theses days its damn near impossible for an album NOT to leak this close to the official release date. they did a good job keepin it under wraps

N.E.R.D's new stuff has been under wraps for the most part so far
nerd.gif
That looks to be another gem dropping this fall.

Saw was the 1st thing to come to mind seeing that poster
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

That's impossible unless he signed a two album deal? Anyone got any info where this came from, I'm curious to read about this

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

That's impossible unless he signed a two album deal? Anyone got any info where this came from, I'm curious to read about this

Complex interview.
Complex: Where do you see your third album going?

Kid Cudi: Oh, I plan on doing a rock album. I’ll probably start that $**$ now. Also, I plan on putting my music out for free. If I could right now, I’d put this album out for free. I don’t think it’s right to sell it, it’s too good, people just need to have it. It’s like the Bible. Why people sell the Bible when it’s supposed to be the word? A lot of people think I’m crazy, but if you think about it, I’m not making any money off that $**$ anyway. I make money off of shows. I’ll put my music out for free and tour for long as *@++. [Laughs.] I’m going to start my own band, and me and RATATAT are forming our own band, that’s its own thing. My next $**$ is going to sound like Boston, Cheap Trick, and Jim Morrison all thrown into one. It’s going to be real and authentic.

Snippets are out. I'm gonna wait until the whole thing leaks to listen to anything though
smile.gif

Then will purchase November 9th.

Jehlers02 wrote:
Complex interview.
Complex: Where do you see your third album going?

Kid Cudi: Also, I plan on putting my music out for free. If I could right now, I’d put this album out for free. I don’t think it’s right to sell it, it’s too good, people just need to have it. It’s like the Bible. Why people sell the Bible when it’s supposed to be the word? A lot of people think I’m crazy, but if you think about it, I’m not making any money off that $**$ anyway. I make money off of shows. I’ll put my music out for free and tour for long as *@++. [Laughs.] 

he needs to do his math again, on how much is spent in making the music, but still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not feeling those posters.. I wouldn't put any of them on my wall... Still copping on the 9th though 

I need to hear this now! Hopefully NERD will hold me over for a few days. I hope it doesn't take til next monday for it to leak.

I will be purchasing regardless on the 9th.

That Gorgeous snippet is
pimp.gif
Can't wait to hear it in full.

IF YOU'RE A BIG CUDI FAN LIKE MYSELF.. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR.. AND DO NOT.. I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO THE SNIPPETS

I MADE A @*+##$+ MISTAKE BY LISTENING TO IT AND NOW I'M GOIN INSANE TIL IT LEAKS

BUT BEST BELIEVE DELUXE WILL BE COPPED

Back
Top Bottom