*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

Look, he's part of team Gucci Mane. That tells you the story. I think Kudi is trying to get into a genre thats not ready for him. I guarantee you, if any well known artist like Kanye or Drake did Kudi's kinda songs, they'd be considered fire. If you listen to more than rap, you should like Kudi. If you don't, you're not gonna like him. No hate either way but that's my view
indifferent.gif

really though?

didnt want to but i guess ima have to

Gucci > Cudi

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Look, he's part of team Gucci Mane. That tells you the story. I think Kudi is trying to get into a genre thats not ready for him. I guarantee you, if any well known artist like Kanye or Drake did Kudi's kinda songs, they'd be considered fire. If you listen to more than rap, you should like Kudi. If you don't, you're not gonna like him. No hate either way but that's my view
indifferent.gif

really though?

Gucci > Cudi
pimp.gif
BURRR!

but i listen to every type of music... and Cudi is garbage.... point blank period

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

indifferent.gif

really though?

Gucci > Cudi
pimp.gif
BURRR!

but i listen to every type of music... and Cudi is garbage.... point blank period

Cudi almost forces me to accept his weird-ness only because of his professional associations...which isn't good... if it wasn't for Kanye, Iwouldn't have listened to his stuff on my accord and thats not good at all.

Originally Posted by Embrace the Martian

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

im like the only one on NT who likes cudi and hates gucci and OJ
sick.gif

Naw im a fan, Kid Named Cudi > So Far Gone
Kid Named Cudi>>>>>>>>>>So Far Gone

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

cudi makes very well written songs and a kid named cudi is almost as good as so far gone. i just think his music isn't for everyone. he talks about things that i think everyone can relate to but his singing and weird rapping throws people off. i can't wait for his album though.
Word. A Kid Named Cudi STILL gets played a year later.

This is one of the doper songs I've heard in a LOOONG time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Damn NT, Cudi gets no love??? Well, since I didn't see any particular thread focused directly on Kid Cudi as a whole, I decided to make this thread. I feel he deserves a thread like Drake and he definitely deserves one if Gucci Mane & So Icey Ent. get one, nothing against them cause I listen to Gucci. Post all things Kid Cudi related here. Peace.
indifferent.gif
Cudi shouldn't have a thread because you thinkhe 'deserves' it, official artist threads' are made because there necesary. E.g. when there is a lot being posted about that artist, relevantthings happening at a fast rate etc. It's a tool for us, not an accolade for the musician
laugh.gif

I like Cudi's music but we don't need no official Cudi thread.

Kid Cudi is better artist than Drake easily. The think with cudi is that I like his slow flow way more, as well as when he sings. I like drake when he isquiet.

NT doesn't appreciate, but I sure do. I have heard some of the new tracks and they are straight fye IMO

How the heck are you gonna compare Cudi to So Far Gone... Drake is way more "pop" and for the ladies. I like a few of Drakes songs... but its aterrible comparison. That'd be like comparing MJ To Shaq.. they are completely different players.. serve different roles.

Anyway I like Cudi Better than Drake.. a few Drake songs are good but I Don't get the hype over him

Man on the Moon, Sky Might Fall, and Down and Out are in my top 10 of songs this year
pimp.gif

I rocked with cudi, and still occasionally play A kid named cudi in the whip... But I'm losing faith.. imo his newer material isn't touching anythingon that mixtape.

Oh and before I leave
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at you for taking shots at Gucci and the S.I.E I'll get thebricksquad in here fam.. you don't want that.

Back
Top Bottom