*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Bruh right now i'm so fried baked laked caked aye aye ok burr FEELING GOOD RIGHT NOW SON!

And that "Heart of a Lion" sounds so damn amazing...its like I don't even know your name.

The album sounds good forreal though no jokes man

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I need more CUDI music!! Have M.O.T.M mixtape and M.O.T.M album.

I have MOTM album & A KiD Named CuDi mixtape.....i need moaaaar also...
nerd.gif

FOR ALL THE SOCAL CUDI FANS, he will be at Club Nokia 12/22 & 12/23. general sale for tickets is tomorrow at 10am, presale is already going on now.

he's also opening for lady gaga on the same days, shows are supposed to start at 7:30PM at the nokia live. im guessing he'll open for her and headover to club nokia.

does anyone know his set list for The Monster Ball tour?

I know he preforms Make Her Say with Lady GaGa, but thats it... :/

Oh yeah anyone who in LA who didnt get gaga/cudi tickets before they sold out Cudi has 2 separate single shows at Club Nokia. On Night 2 & Night 3 of thetour.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

does anyone know his set list for The Monster Ball tour?

I know he preforms Make Her Say with Lady GaGa, but thats it... :/
I would like to know too?
nerd.gif

I havent bought tickets yet but im not sure if I wanna go through the trouble of tryen to grab them last minute off stubhub when all I wanna see is Cudi andnot Gaga
grin.gif

Okay. So here goes:
The playlist from their show in Toronto---

Lady Gaga performs all her new songs off her new LP except Telephone. PLUS Just Dance, Money Honey, Paparazzi, Pokerface, boysboysboys, Lovegame...

KiD CuDi performs Solo Dolo, Soundtrack 2 My Life, Simple As, Day n Night, Up,Up and Away, and Alive..

Originally Posted by miceyj77

Okay. So here goes:
The playlist from their show in Toronto---

Lady Gaga performs all her new songs off her new LP except Telephone. PLUS Just Dance, Money Honey, Paparazzi, Pokerface, boysboysboys, Lovegame...

KiD CuDi performs Solo Dolo, Soundtrack 2 My Life, Simple As, Day n Night, Up,Up and Away, and Alive..
eek.gif
YES!!!!!
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom