*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

@Wale Why diss a person who needs prayer...some ppl life is really goin downhill

Wale takin shots a Scotty?
nerd.gif

definitely. SMH for saying things are cool then throwing sneak disses.

Chill. Another local rapper just put out a "diss" track.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

"The End" and "Mr.Rager" are my joints but after one listen the album isnt as good as MOTM. I like it and maybe it will grow on me more.

felt the same way.

i've played it throughout the last couple of days.. and it gets better every listen.

def gets better ... i really dont skip anything ... straight vibe music

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

@Wale Why diss a person who needs prayer...some ppl life is really goin downhill

Wale takin shots a Scotty?
nerd.gif

definitely. SMH for saying things are cool then throwing sneak disses.
Chill. Another local rapper just put out a "diss" track.

laugh.gif
at chill. nobody is mad dude.

but anyways, it just seems weird when he tweets that shortly after the vid of Cudder hammered comes out.

First album a lot better than this one...But it does tend to grow on you after time...Its a lot more depressing music but still catchy

I agree with most of you. Not quite as good but it has grown on me a lot since my first listen.

So how bout I hated ''Mojo So Dope'' in the summer...

...but now I've been playing it all week.

Cudi's music grows like cancer...

...my only complaint from this album is that Cee-lo was just relegated to a hook - give my dude a verse.

Idk about you guys, but there's not one song i skip on this CD

On the first, I always skip Make Her Say and Entergalactic Love... and sometimes Simple As...

I'm just saying. Idk if i wanna say this is better than the first, but I think I might end up feeling that way

ghost! is that deal. track is definitely hot.

See things do come around and make sense eventually. Things do come around, but some things trouble me. The people I've met and the places I've been are all what made me the man I so proudly am, but I want to know one thing. When did I become a ghost? I'm most confused about the world that I live in. They think that I'm lonely, well I probably am. One thing that still gets me; when did I become a ghost?
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

impressive how CuDi manages to get the actual artists out to perform at these performances, first Ratatat, now St. Vincent...

Here's a list for the people who PM'd me for the Kid Cudi MOTMII CD Giveaway
  •  scotthallwithapick.
  • kix4kix
  • Sois Frais G
  • AI for MVP
  • Jehlers02
  • MilitaryIV
Keep the PM's coming. I'll announce the winner on November 9th.

the next time i +%%+#!! smoke... in 4..6.. 8.. 10.. years whenever the %$%% it is.. im smokin to Marijuana
pimp.gif

ppppp-retty green budd..

Trip !+%*.

Are The Roots Fallon's house band or something? I swear every time I watch Fallon to see someone perform, they have The Roots behind them.

BAPE STORE NEW YORK will be releasing a limited Kid Cudi RAGER tee on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 to commemorate the release of his sophomore album, Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager. The t-shirt comes in black or white, has a “vintage rock

Album is amazing.

I'm not comparing it to his previous work because to me, son's growth is crazy.

I really do feel that Dont play this song, Ghost, Trapped in my mind, and Scott Mescudi vs The world are just as good as any of the songs on MOTM1

Also Erase Me > Make Her Say.

THeir both very good albums IMO. MOTM1 gets the slight edge but this album shouldnt be down played what so ever. Its a very good album.

Back
Top Bottom