*/// OFFICIAL KING LOS THREAD: GOAT TAPE 2 COMING SOON!!! \\\*

http://www.youtube.com/v/diceOfCPK4I&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/diceOfCPK4I&hl=en_US&fs=1& 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

mad.gif

The joint at like 2:25 I'm mad it was not on the tape. Homey named it 2 Seconds From Greatness and everything. I'm actually really mad I don't havethis joint.

Before I heard the tape I was thinking this was the intro and everything
smh.gif
frown.gif
The beat was so
pimp.gif
and he wasabout to kill it with those bars. Hook alone had me.
Before even getting in to this tape I'm mad again cuz this joint aint on it. It's so cold.

Aint feeling that he put Angel on this when it was on his last tape but I'm assuming it's getting some type of buzz cuz he shot a video for it.

Anyway Imma listen to this joint now be back later.

This up here with his best tapes. Might be his best to date.
pimp.gif

Never Landing, Over, Deuces, Angel Pt. 1 Round Of Applause, B.O.B. Exhibit C,, Unthinkable, etc.

Yall got the untagged tape? I got the one off swaggaboylos and this god awful DJ screaming blabber on every track is annoying as a mofo

Untagded tape aint out yet. I know there is a version tho. A lot of the songs he released aint have none of that nonsense screaming on it.

he told me on twitter that that "2 seconds from greatness" track was supposed to be going on a itunes special edition, i dnt know if hes sticking with that or not though and zero gravity is nice but G5.2 is still >>>>*

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Yall got the untagged tape? I got the one off swaggaboylos and this god awful DJ screaming blabber on every track is annoying as a mofo

Word. He really doesn't shut the !$%+ up.

Run This Town
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Hard keeps stopping at 0:49. I think they're still working out the technical stuff.

this dude was in my partners studio like last month. Said he is at a standstill cuz of Bad Boy and Diddy. Think they blackballed him or something to that effect but my partner said he got some heat.

Originally Posted by JD617

Run This Town
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Hard keeps stopping at 0:49. I think they're still working out the technical stuff.
For me Hard is only 1:30 long but it sounds like the whole tape and yes he tears Run This Town apart.
Originally Posted by tyronebillion

he told me on twitter that that "2 seconds from greatness" track was supposed to be going on a itunes special edition, i dnt know if hes sticking with that or not though and zero gravity is nice but G5.2 is still >>>>*
Good to hear hopefully that comes together.

Not surprised Puffy blackballing dude. Jealous vindictive #%+%%. I always knew something up when dude has like 4 dope mixtapes and blogsites are now catching wind of dude now.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by JD617

Run This Town
eek.gif

pimp.gif

For me Hard is only 1:30 long but it sounds like the whole tape and yes he tears Run This Town apart.
Originally Posted by tyronebillion

Good to hear hopefully that comes together.

Not surprised Puffy blackballing dude. Jealous vindictive #%+%%. I always knew something up when dude has like 4 dope mixtapes and blogsites are now catching wind of dude now.
Yeah its sorta messed up. Heard he aint even leave on no bad terms neither but Diddy on that 'If you not with me then you cant be with no one else' mentality.

Yeah, now it's working right. Something was wrong when it first went up.

I love some new Los, but it seems like I've heard half these tracks before. The "new" "Sexy While You Chillin" is so much worse than the original.

yeah i think los is bout to do it big this time. i think he just need to make more videos for the net..

but yeah 2 seconds from greatness is still on my pod. he can make good songs too....

Back
Top Bottom