Official KIXPO 2008 Sneaker & Streetwear EXPO POST - Dallas, TX MODS**Please Sticky**

yea i wa there too,no that many people had heat except ma boi who had the af1 high stash one night only! and the peolple who where showcasing therecollection!...
ps. i saw eggplant foams which i bet half of the crowd doen not now anything about them..thyere going to release in oak cliff off davis which makes it wayeasier to copp!!...

oh yea, if your that guy who had the dunk sb low bocas the black.red jordan 11 , and the dunk sb low jedies ...etc...and you have a NT account please scream atme ASAP,i need those bocas and more of ur kicks you had on display in my life!

^ that dude was real cool. and the eggplant foams were amazing. Sellers had fair prices, herbs out the door, 1 dude actually had on fakes.
overall i saw infared 90s, oly 7s, stash highs, prods, crazy sbs &js.
oh yuh i had on the bron jersey with the azg 3s!

no such thing at AZG 3s
laugh.gif

yea ,that was my homie who had the stash one night only af1 high!!!...and yea i saw this one cat who had fake 5's...i should of called him out n front ofeverybody and make a fool out of him self but i let it go!...lol.
yungsole did you get them dudes information??... b/c i want those 11 , bocas,and 11's

I was there, I ain't see the dude w/ fakes 5's but I did see someone w/ fake forces....

I went super late and didn't expect much but I was impressed! I'll definetely hit up anything like that again anywhere in the DFW area.

yea hes 5's where are red!!!..and looked super fake..lol..
i aslo saw 2 catz , one who had the dunk low supreme black cement , and another who had the red supreme blazers!!..the bad thang about it was they where allbeat up and super damaged!!...i wouldnt allow that especially on the highy sought red supreme blazers!!!

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

WOW I SAW HEAT! BUT ONLY 5 MINS WORTH... no brons, thats really what i wanted to see! BUT I SAW EGGPLANT FOAMS!!!!!!!!!

Guess you missed THIS table

YoungSole23 I think you officially
fail-owned-slide-fail.jpg

^^ thats me right there with the red crook and castle tee!!..i was wearing my carmines and polo ralph lauren shorts.

This was MY collection, that's why I laughed when he didn't see any LeBrons

hey dashshoekid21, hit up the san antonio thread, most of us there are selling lebrons, i talkd to u,
i was the dude at the sa table, with the i <3 my shoes shirt, we talkd for a bit
props to ur boi with the stashes,

i did see the "trail blazer PE V" all red joints
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

and the dude in the venos,

the kid with the jedis and all those shoes, are from complete @ austin
he was holding a bunch ofpair form people from austin, i would call the store, n they'll refer you,
ohhh ya and he wont have the bred XI's cuz he traded me for the lau blazers
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: salchicha fest ?? dude there was a handful of nice chicks, the blonde in the black dress, with the open back, the blonde with the 10 footwear people, icould go on, btw i like blondes, haha.

thanx to the whole deadstock crew, and everyone who made the show/events possible,

aight cool,i hit it up right now!!!!...do you know if those guys with the jedi , and bocas have a NT account????....
and oh yea i saw that blonde chick with that black dress mayn she was HOTT!!!

i dunno, we talkd for a bit, cuz my boy TeamAckRight got some papa bears from him, and i told him i had the laus, i was tryna get at him for the jedis, but thedude he was holding them for didnt pick up. so he ended up trading the XI's, i think ur best bet is call the store and theyll direct u to the rightdirection,

yeah youngsole I'm pretty sure that Lebron table was right there as soon as you walked in....and yeah there was girls there lookin right, it's not likedude who called it a sausage fest would've been hollin at any of the girls anyways.

^^lol typical nter, girls never up to par, no matter how hot a girl can be, an nter will say theres something wrong with her, or there wasnt enough,
i know i came out alright in my trip to dallas
happy.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

would you happen to have lebron 1st games sz 12-13 not pictured?
nerd.gif

or any AZGs for that matter

Big ups to the Deadstock crew for puttin' on awesome show.
you guys always show SA mad love when we roll throw.
See you all again at SneaksUp 3
peace!

-gAbriel.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

aight cool,i hit it up right now!!!!...do you know if those guys with the jedi , and bocas have a NT account????....
and oh yea i saw that blonde chick with that black dress mayn she was HOTT!!!
Hey i got his e-mail and cell phone. I got the three bears high from him and was looking to copp his rayguns....Ill look for the card he gave me....

Eggplant Foams Heat?.. yaawwwwwwwwwww! ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz Futura HIGH SB thats heat!

team ack right, if you find hes business card or email,cell...etc. can you please send it to me b/c i want those dunk sb low bocas and more!!!
and oh yea like i said before those eggplant foams where dope...i

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

nerd.gif

ALL are my size 10-11. The first gamers were on the very right in between the terminator low and wheat AZG. As other peoples pics pop up you'll beable to see them alot clearer.

Dashoekid21- EVERYTHING on the table is for sale, for the RIGHT PRICE. Located on the opposite side of my table, we had quite a few pairs of yankees for sale.

T21D wrote:

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

nerd.gif

ALL are my size 10-11. The first gamers were on the very right in between the terminator low and wheat AZG. As other peoples pics pop up you'll be able to see them alot clearer.

Dashoekid21- EVERYTHING on the table is for sale, for the RIGHT PRICE. Located on the opposite side of my table, we had quite a few pairs of yankees for sale.
Hey T21D, even though I got my pair of Lebron Yankees and am from san antonio, and in sa Sneaks Up. Can I offer 80 bucks like that one chump....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That Dude was a FAIL!

That Guy who offered 80.00 should ban himself from NT

Back
Top Bottom