Official Knicks @ NUGGETS 9PM EST Post 11/17

sick.gif

Wow, these dudes look exhausted.

Going through the motions.
laugh.gif

I figured they would win one game this trip, and they had their chances vs. the Clips, and last night.

This team does not do the necessary "little things" to win basketball games, especially down the stretch.

there's so much wrong wit the team right now i dunno where tostart, and i dunno how im still a fan.

man if Isiah isn't coaching anymore the team will still be awful....if Larry Brown or Lenny Wilkens couldn't get it done...............I honestly thinkit's the Ewing curse

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...knicks_never_called_ewing_to_be_an_assistant/

There was an opening when Phil Ford left the Knicks' coaching staff and one of the greatest - some say the greatest - player ever to wear a Knicks' uniform thought he would get a call.

But the Knicks never contacted Patrick Ewing.

"I was waiting for the call," Ewing, a member of Stan Van Gundy's Orlando staff, said before the Magic played the Nets at the Meadowlands last night.

The Knicks decided not to fill the position. Maybe there was some budget tightening, what with lawsuits and legal fees.

Does Ewing think he could help the mess the Knicks have become?

"I'm just working here," Ewing said of his Magic job. "I'm working here, enjoying this."

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

man if Isiah isn't coaching anymore the team will still be awful....if Larry Brown or Lenny Wilkens couldn't get it done...............I honestly think it's the Ewing curse

We gotta start somewhere... and the person that threw this team together is the only place you can start. Isiah Thomas really needs to go. I've beenpulling for things to work out since he got here, but he has no plan other than throwing talented players who teams are trying to get rid of together.

even herb can do a better job straight up. oh yea when i see those knicks commercials when they keep saying its going to be a great season i just laugh

They really should have had a backup plan with those commercials. You got a guy getting at the Celtics... "Formidable... do you know what that means? Lookit up."

Celtics - 8-0
Knicks - 2-7

It's a complete joke.

HarlemToTheBronx:
BullsRepeat3Peat:
man if Isiah isn't coaching anymore the team will still be awful....if Larry Brown or Lenny Wilkens couldn't get it done...............I honestly think it's the Ewing curse

We gotta start somewhere... and the person that threw this team together is the only place you can start. Isiah Thomas really needs to go. I've been pulling for things to work out since he got here, but he has no plan other than throwing talented players who teams are trying to get rid of together.

ya Isiah has to go..at least bring in a new GM.....if anything Isiah could be the team scout or something but not the GM..........

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

nuggets by seven.

we should start getting back on track against the warriors.

what crack was i smoking..................

i refuse to give up this team. i will wait until at least december before i start getting irrational.

nuggets by seven.

we should start getting back on track against the warriors.

what crack was i smoking..................

i refuse to give up this team. i will wait until at least december before i start getting irrational.

Is it really irrational to want Isiah out? Look at his track record with the Knicks, and tell me that he's done a good enough job to keep his job.

it's irrational to give up on the team so early in the season. if you want isiah gone, fine, nothing wrong with that. he's had many years to fixlaydens mess, and we are still just a middle seed in the east.

but you can't give up on this team just yet, at least i don't think so. steph quitting for a day, zack and his grandmother.........when thedistractions end and this team has some team to mesh, then i will give judgment.

but i'm all for dolan selling the team though.....flashback........

446159e08880932c3d305b2ffe69deaf93ed446.gif

i don't care who gets this team, as long as dolan is long gone.

Solid game by the Nuggz. D was good we gotta hit more free throws but I'm satisfied with the effort tonight.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^damn where was I when this rumor was around?

that was many moons ago. puffy was talking reckless, talking about he was going to buy the knicks. i was hyped, because layden had to go.

only a matter of time before someone starts up a fireisiah.com.

Back
Top Bottom