Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
dang my facebook is flooded with nmd and ultraboost early links. when did they become this big? 

It's just online hype. Every nmd colorway and ultraboost is sitting in every store I go to (except of course the limited ones)
Very over rated especially the nmd's

It's too late for Nike to create a gold medal theme for Kobe who did not even play in this year's olympics.

nike should have made a gold medal pack for the kobe 11 since lebron got one and hes not in the olympics

the gcr look the closest

i wouldnt mind if nike just release those as a gr

Shout out to those who gave their 2 cents on my question on the  GCR vs Red horse. Just to update everyone, i made the deal to trade my Red Horse for the GCR though i had to add about $20 to even the deal. I think i did a good deal.

Thanks again.

The midsole feels thicker in the heel compared to the 8 and 9 but I thought it was just becuz of the zoom. i looked at the lunarlon midsole of the EMs and they feel much thicker than the 8 and 9 even without the zoom. Looks like they made the lunarlon denser every year

They may not be available here for retail though unfortunately

Side note, are you guys feeling like it's time to start stacking chips for the Kobe 12s? The remaining color ways are easy passes
I'm stacking chips for retros.  Might get a one or two 12s, but that's about it.  Retros...all in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom