Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I live in Boston so the kobe doesn't sell as much.

Went to Expressions in downtown crossing yesterday and saw Tinkers for 119.99(display was my size 12) as well as the blue and Grey for same price. I think draft days were 89.99.

recently got a good deal on a pair of em's and walking around this is really comfy as , looks great.
Took them on court, and honestly I think this shoe has the worst traction i have ever experienced in my life. Think i'll keep for casual only wear, Such a shame

Fam should I cop Q54s?
I'm from LA but in UK for the week.Opinions Please
Buy them if you like them 
wink.gif

Personally I'm not feeling them. 

What's the lowest you guys have seen the Easter go for?? Frustrated that I missed out on the 20% off sale at my local outlet since they had these out...but even then, outlet prices are sometimes still higher than the low key sales/spots out there

Need these bad boys for Halloween [emoji]128520[/emoji]

I probably would get the quai as a souvenir more than anything. Not a big fan of the cw but it would be cool wearing them knowing I had got them when overseas.

Still looking at potentially getting the mambacurials. I want them to sit but I doubt they will.

What's the lowest you guys have seen the Easter go for?? Frustrated that I missed out on the 20% off sale at my local outlet since they had these out...but even then, outlet prices are sometimes still higher than the low key sales/spots out there

Need these bad boys for Halloween [emoji]128520[/emoji]
bro low-key I've been feeling these easters a lot lately after trying them on at my outlet my son has them but I'm probably going to swagger jack him lol

Back
Top Bottom