Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Kobe BHM is definitely an odd-looking shoe...not in a bad way.

Kyrie is still the top pick for me.

Nike's on something heavy. $750 plastic jackets? WHAT?
laugh.gif

If I'm throwing a stack at a jacket...I'm going to the farm and choosing my own cow.

I understand that some peoples standards are hi but there's only so much Nike can do for a shoe to fit everybody's needs although they have been coming out with BS lately specifically CWs

Long time lurker here.  I just got my pair in today from kixsquare.  The flyknit is tough, but nicer than the glued stuff we've been seeing in the 9 and X.  The fishing line stitching should keep the upper supportive, but don't expect a prime knit or JCII level of softness.  They feel really nice underfoot from a try-on perspective, especially under my high arches.  The Lunarlon insert is firmer than the 8 and 9 but in a good way.  As far as sizing goes for my feet, my normal Nike size in 11.5 is a perfect fit.  I'm hoping the traction is solid when I try them out for pick-up this Saturday.

Last edited:
Although not perfect, overall I'm very satisfied with this being Kobe's final on court shoe

Let the cash bleed begin

These are gonna be a problem. Like the VI all over again. I think I bought 12 colorways of that shoe. Doubled up on Del Sols.

Just so you all know, Kobe is planning on releasing at least 3 more shoes despite the end of his career. They will be performance based, not lifestyle. He was recently in an interview at China where they asked him about the shoe. They asked him what he thought the Kobe 24 would be like, and he responded that it was too tough to tell right now, but that he knew the direction of the next three, He then emphasized that they would definitely be performance.

From the looks of it, the Kobe line is going to be around for a long time, and I'm looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom