Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Ahh damn, too bad my size not available online. That is a steal 
nerd.gif
same boat, but still happy with avar for the price.

Now just wish FTL honor these orders.

Quote:

Repped!! Just copped the TInkers for 120 shipped! Don't forget free shipping codes. Its probably a pricing error but its been placed lol. Gonna wait for this pair to come in before I return my outlet pair.
lucky you!

my size is long gone.

I don't really like the avars too much but I'm trying hard not to cop. They are 108 for me after VIP. Also, ebates is working for these purchases. At least it did for my last one

Thanks for the heads up on FTL! Copped the Tinkers and Avars for a combined $230 shipped.

Will the Mambacurial be at stores too or just NDC? I have a FTL gift card I'm looking to use...

Last edited:
Well i canceled my original order and ordered the tinkers and avars for $213 total. Just remember to use the 15% off code when you checkout. Also wanted went through so it basically came out to 203 total. Not bad for 2 pairs

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on FTL! Copped the Tinkers and Avars for a combined $230 shipped.

Will the Mambacurial be at stores too or just NDC? I have a FTL gift card I'm

Did you get a confirmation email? I didn't and called and they said it was in the system but it hadn't downloaded yet

Last edited:
Damn, I've been waiting for a price like this on the Tinkers but I can't add my 10.5 to cart.

I still might pull the trigger on the Avars. I just hate the red Achilles mark on them (and all other non-red Kobes). It just looks out of place.

If your size says only available in store or it's in stock, get the bar code and go to your FTL and have them stock locate and check price. I stock located the air max sensation for $50 when online it's $150.

I'm so pissed. Last night I placed an order for the Avars and TInkers. I didn't get an email confirmation so I called footlockers customer service. They told me that it was in the system and its good to go. So I canceled my other order of just the tinkers. Turns out that it hasn't "downloaded" into the system yet and I have to wait another day to see if it does. I said to them, basically I'm out of luck now right? They said yea pretty much. I'm super frustrated about it because ive just been getting bad customer service from them lately.

Gonna try to go in and stock locate and apply the 15% off code. CS said I could try and find it thatway.

Well I normally wouldn't bore you guys with this story but its kinda a dead thread lol.

Went to go and stock locate the Tinkers/Avars because the customer service reps said that if I could find it through stock locate they would honor the online price + 15% online coupon I used.

I get there and they didn't know how to stock locate at all lol, they were not even sure what it was. So I'm trying to explain the situation to them as well as tell them what stock locating is, and they tell me basically that they cant do that and they wouldn't be able to honor the price anyway (with the 15%). They did check the back and pulled out a size 13 of the Avars. They told me they would honor the online price but no way would they give me the 15%off.  He said it would flag him in the system and management would be all over him. I tried explaining to him that this is what customer service told me to do and that if there was any issues to call them.

I was calm about the whole thing, its just sneakers after all. I decided to walk out with the avars in hand for $119.99 and head to house of hoops tomorrow to get the rest of it alleviated.

TL:DR FTL employee wasn't able to stock locate and I walked out with avars without the discount. WIll be trying tomorrow. 

Main message: don't believe a FTL customer service rep on an order going through, if there isn't an email confirmation right away or shortly after, it didn't go through.
Edit: I'm not trying to be that guy either im just following what customer service told me to do, if i missed out on it I would be bummed but it's oh well. If i Can get the tinkers and avars for cheap though I'll make a trip to do so

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom