Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I didn't get cash back with my snkrs kyrie 2 unite purchases. So is that true for all snkrs purchases? If so, I'd wait for ndc for shoes that aren't expected to sell out

Last edited:
I didn't get cash back with my snkrs kyrie 2 unite purchases. So is that true for all snkrs purchases? If so, I'd wait for ndc for shoes that aren't expected to sell out
Did you put in a ticket asking where your cash back was? Or you already did it and they said no?

Did you put in a ticket asking where your cash back was? Or you already did it and they said no?
i did not. It might be difficult because i opened nike multiple times and placed around 3 orders. Im just wondering if they do actually honor snkrs orders as well

Last edited:
SNKRS falied as usual

size 9 quickly sold out and it kept giving my errors on the other sizes

went to footlocker.com and copped there

also still available at other websites

SNKRS

whats the difference anyways with NDC
eyes.gif
pretty much the same INVENTORY why confuse the CONSUMERS,,same thing with Eastbay amd FTL
eyes.gif
because with NDC you can use coupon codes and cashback whereas with SNKRS you cannot. They're not trying to confuse consumers, they are doing their best to maximize profits. If they know a specific shoe/colorway is high in demand, they'll release it on SNKRS 1st so nobody can use coupon codes. Then if there are any pairs left, they move em to NDC.

Last edited:
Thanks, appreciate the quick response

Just to try and help...placed an order online today just for socks from nike.com and never got a confirmation email but it did go through. I know they are having some issues today.

Ugh I'm still waiting for FTL to ship that Black Mamba shirt, ordered on 8/9, still says backordered and now its until 9/16

Last edited:
went to roosevelt field earlier tonight

nike and footlocker still had the barcelona mambacurials

although i think i just copped the last pair in the nike store though

check w footlocker for those thats still interested. they still might have pairs in stock

Don't seem to be very popular around me. My HOH didn't even have them featured at the checkout counter like they usually do with new releases. They look nice but not 220 nice. I wasn't overwhelmed with them which is good since I want the black horses. Seeing the Curials in person helped sway my vote. I wouldn't mind picking them up for a discount but in no rush to cop after seeing them in person.

View media item 2159834View media item 2159835View media item 2159837 Excuse the bad lighting. I'm happy to add these two to my growing collection. The Mambacurials look much better in hand than pics. If they release on NDC I will double up with my 20% off promo.

Are the gum soles the same material on both pairs?

Also, somebody mentioned that the gum soles on the Kobe 11 Milan felt plastic. Is the material similar to the translucent soles of the Kobe 11s or is it more like the solid soles of the Kobe 11s (if you own any)?

I own the Bruce Lee Kobe 11s and the translucent soles feel hard like plastic on the courts instead of rubber like my other shoes.

Last edited:
View media item 2159834View media item 2159835View media item 2159837 Excuse the bad lighting. I'm happy to add these two to my growing collection. The Mambacurials look much better in hand than pics. If they release on NDC I will double up with my 20% off promo.

i was gonna pick up the Mambacurial Barcelona earlier,,changed my mind the last minute,,too much for me eventhough with a discount :rolleyes too many Js i wanted to scoop this year,,so excuse me Kobe,,maybe when u reach a lower price where my budget can afford you i will pick up a pair :smokin

Are the gum soles the same material on both pairs?

Also, somebody mentioned that the gum soles on the Kobe 11 Milan felt plastic. Is the material similar to the translucent soles of the Kobe 11s or is it more like the solid soles of the Kobe 11s (if you own any)?

I own the Bruce Lee Kobe 11s and the translucent soles feel hard like plastic on the courts instead of rubber like my other shoes.
View media item 2159962I happen to have with me brand new pairs of the Tinkers, Mambacurials and Milans. Surprisingly, out of the three, the Milans had the softest and most rubbery feel followed by the Mambacurials, then the Tinkers. On a dusty court, however, the rubbery and sticky feel may not translate to increased traction. In fact, the opposite may happen since the sticky compound may collect dirt, therefore losing friction between the court surface and the outsoles. It also appears that the compound between the gum bottoms of the Mambacurial and Milan are different even though they are both gum bottoms. I tested all three pairs by rubbing my thumb with moderate force slowly from the tip to the heel. Then, I blindfolded myself and mixed them up not knowing which is which and repeated the test and the conclusion was the same. Once again, this is not an on court test on traction. This was done only by feeling the rubber compound and determining which had the softest and most rubbery feel (grip).

Back
Top Bottom