Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
You're nuts. I think that 295$CAD+tx is talking and I understand.

Barcelona's are beautiful in hand.
smokin.gif
@spoonmanofthehour  , for some reason Elite went up 30$CAD during the year. Eulogy were 265$ back in February, now Barcelona are 295$CAD. Now add, 15% taxes on these prices. This is Foamposite price!

Got couple pairs of the 11 elites. All in my true size 13. Do you guys feel there's extra length in the toe area. You guys reckon I go down .5 size? More of a performance question.

Do you guys feel there's extra length in the toe area. You guys reckon I go down .5 size? More of a performance question.
The Kobe XI's fit snug IMO.  Hyperdunks (2014) fit wider/looser in the same size, and all my Adidas are sized .5 bigger.  

Tried the Kobes in my regular size but there was too much toe space as you said... a little clunky.  .5 down and everything locked down beautifully.  

Last edited:
black horses have me interested in kobe's for the first time. do these things ever drop in price or should i try and cop on rd?

Ok got a better shot, no more edits.
black horses have me interested in kobe's for the first time. do these things ever drop in price or should i try and cop on rd?

Kobes can go on discount however the Black Horse is a limited release so odds are it will sell out most places. Good luck and enjoy...check out the Barcelona too

Ok got a better shot, no more edits.
Kobes can go on discount however the Black Horse is a limited release so odds are it will sell out most places. Good luck and enjoy...check out the Barcelona too

thanks, just hit up NTNY to check on sizing and tried on a 12 (normal size) in barcelonas and think i'll go for an 11.5 in the black horse. toe is def a little long. loosening up the laces of the 11.5 and a few wears should have them fitting nicely.

Got couple pairs of the 11 elites. All in my true size 13. Do you guys feel there's extra length in the toe area. You guys reckon I go down .5 size? More of a performance question.
 They definitely run a tad bit long. I have tried half sizing down and didn't like it at all. I go TTS and after a few wears they seem to fit fine. Each CW has a different feel to it as well.

I went half size down n lengthwise feels fine but my pinky toe sometimes gets hurt. Hooping is OK but casual, I wouldn't be able to stand it

@MarLee
, Eastbay has some interesting colorways such as Eulogy and Bruce Lee for sale right now.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...-elite-low-mens/kobe-bryant/purple/white/?cm=

Thanks ill take a look i have most of the color ways, never did get eulogies tho. Im def in for black horse and if they have a pale horse...footlocker had a few october release dates for the Kobe, 10/1 the double black, an EM white/black/gray.

my five
1. FTB
2. black horse
3. Barcelona aka superman as my 5 year old calls them
4. Tinker
5. mambacurial-it just pops

Hon Men: Quai 54--love black bottom with silver top.

The only way I can half size down in the Kobe XIs is if I switch out the midsole to the thinner Kobe 8 midsole. If I don't, it will destroy my pinkie toe. The length seems to be ok with half size down.

They definitely run a tad bit long. I have tried half sizing down and didn't like it at all. I go TTS and after a few wears they seem to fit fine. Each CW has a different feel to it as well.

I agree. Bruce lees fit real tight on my foot compared to my other pairs.

I agree. Bruce lees fit real tight on my foot compared to my other pairs.
Same here, BL and Emperors fit tight, ASG and Achilles fit a tiny big and are somewhat the same, Eulogies feel like the largest of the group, Easters fit in between BL and Achilles. 

Its just weird how they couldn't be consistent. 

whos getting the mambacurials em tomorrow?

thinking about getting them but not sure if u should go cop right rd 10am at snkrs app or just wait it out a bit for sale

were the mambacurial 8 limited and quickly sold out?

Back
Top Bottom