Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
You can see the color shift. It'll be more noticeable in person and in different angles and lighting.
They may as well just come out with a all-black one with a gold Swoosh and call it the 'Fade To Black/Mamba Day' EM 11.  

They've prostituted just about every other iconic Kobe colorway with this model.  Might as well finish the job. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I would probably go with Last Emperors if I could only have one pair and had to have a versatile color.  I love both my Bruce Lees and Achilles but the colors don't lend themselves well to everything.  FTB's probably don't count in this poll 
nthat.gif

I'll stay looking for a pair of LE's in 11.5 but if they don't surface I'll probably spring for the Black Space once they get off full price...

All the color ways are pretty damn good - but would love to see a new voting list.  Im partial to the dark horse 4KB - they're the most lifestyle friendly kobe i've seen in a long time - I'd dare say they are even fashionable in their own right - not just in the street style/athleisure sense. 

wow BHMs getting a lot of love.

didnt think it was people's top.

def consider other colorways better but i's not a bad looking shoe obviously.

Back
Top Bottom